I'm Here

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I was terrified. How would I tell him! I can't believe I'm pregnant. I quickly went to Charlie for help.

"Charlie."

She turned and looked at me with a smile. Then she looked concerned about my worried expression.

"What's wrong (y/n)?"

I sighed and prepared myself for the right words.

"I'm pregnant. I'm scared to tell Alastor. What will he think?"

Charlie gave me a soft smile. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/n), you're his wife! You can tell him. He will love you no matter what."

I nervously smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Ok. I will go find him."

"Good luck."

I did need that. She gave me a little boost in confidence.

I found Alastor in the library reading a book on the couch.

"Hey, Al."

He looked up and put a bookmark in the book and set it down. He gave me his full attention. I pulled out the pregnancy test from behind my back. I gave it to him.

"I'm pregnant."

Alastor was silent and stared at the test. I was getting scared. He's mad. He won't want me anymore.

I felt something spin me around and connect on my lips. Alastor kissed me.

"I'm going to be a father!"

He seemed very excited. Then his expression changed.

"Why did you seem so scared to tell me?"

Alastor's Perspective

I waited for an answer.

"I was worried that maybe...you wouldn't want anything to do with me or the baby."

She began to cry. I felt hurt that my wife thought that about me. I held her cheeks in my hands.

"My love, I will never leave you. I love you and this baby. You are my sunshine, I would never leave you behind. I'm here. I will protect you."

I kiss her hand then her lips.

"I love you too. But I can't be the peacemaker between you and Vox."

"I don't like that guy! But I will keep the peace for you and our baby."

"Thank you. I'm not trying to force you."

"I know! But enough about this topic! We have a baby to get ready for."

Your Perspective

We sat on the couch. I listened to Alastor sing quietly to us. I put my hand on my belly.

"I can't wait to see you, my baby. You are loved by two."

Alastor's Perspective

She was cute talking to the baby. I'm glad she now knows, I'm here.