Mother

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: MiniDevil793

Your Perspective

Alastor and I were talking about when we were alive. Alastor began to talk about his mother. He seemed very happy just at the thought of his mom. He definitely was a mama's boy.

"My mother was amazing. She was so understanding and supportive. She was a kind pure soul. I miss her dearly. She would make the best food. She was the one who taught me how to cook. Including her famous jambalaya recipe! It was fun. She knew how to brighten up the mood and make things fun. I trusted and told her everything. She was always there for me."

He smiled softly at the amazing memories he had with his mother. She sounded lovely. He spoke again.

"What about you, dear? Tell me about your mom."

I tensed at the thought of my mother. Alastor started to look worried about how uncomfortable I looked. I sighed and explained.

"My mother wasn't a very good mom. She was quite abusive. No...relentlessly abusive. She was very neglectful. I never had a chance to have a normal good childhood."

Alastor looked upset. A tear rolled down my cheek. He pulled me into a hug. We adjusted and I was straddling him. We held each other like that for a while. He rubbed and traced things on my back. He played with my hair and whispered such sweet things in my ear. He held me close and tight. He was warm, comfortable, and inviting. I knew he was there for me.

Alastor's Perspective

I held her to me and comforted her the best I could. It's unfair she was treated so horribly. She doesn't deserve such disregard and torture. She's too perfect for that. She deserves everything good and to be treated like a queen. I will never let it happen again.

Looks like I'm on a hunt for a horrible mother.