Let's Talk More

Alastor x Reader

Requested by: shadowbonbonnie

Your Perspective

I'm new to the hotel. I've only been here for a day. I met everyone, and they all seem very nice. Even Husk. I was exploring the hotel. The place was huge. I opened a large door that led into a library. Alastor was in there on one of the arm chairs reading. He looked up at me.

"Hello, dear."

"Hello."

I came in and closed the door.

"I'm surprised you found this place."

"I figured I might as well know my surroundings."

"What if you get lost?"

"I will learn even more from the experience."

He seemed impressed with my answer. He continued to read.

The library was huge. It would take centuries to read all these books. It feels like all the books in the world are in here. But I know there are far more books than this.

"Would you like to join me darling?"

The way he spoke and the pet names made me blush slightly. I pulled myself together.

"I would love to."

He scooted on the arm chair and pat next to him. I was a little confused.

"wouldn't we be squished?"

He smiled mischievously.

"You don't want to be squished next to me?"

He made a fake pout face. I said nothing and just sat next to him. I read the book with him. He had good taste. At some point I fell asleep.

I woke up and Alastor was still here. He was reading a different book and didn't seem to mind my head resting on his shoulder. He finished the last page of the book. I lifted my head. He snapped the book away and looked at me. I don't know who started it first but we began to have a conversation. We talked for hours. Laughing till we cried. It was very interesting. I would have never thought Alastor would talk to someone so much.

It was late. We said our goodbyes and went to bed. The next day, I found Alastor at the library again. He looked up from his book as I walked over. He smiled wider and softer. I spoke.

"I would like to talk again."

"Then, let's talk more."