Wedding

Alastor x Female Reader

Requested by: AllisonTart

Your Perspective

I wake up nice and early. I gasped and looked at the calendar. I smiled at the date. I heard a knock on the door. I yelled for them to come in. Charlie, Vaggie, and Nifty came in. Charlie spoke with such warmness I smiled.

"It's time to get you ready for your wedding (y/n)!"

My smile faltered a little.

"I don't think I can do this alone."

Charlie put her hand on my shoulder.

"You're not alone, (y/n). We are here! And Alastor loves you with all of his heart."

I smiled and sat on a vanity chair. I let Charlie do my hair and Vaggie do my make-up. Nifty was cleaning my wedding dress.

I smiled and put my wedding dress on. I put on my mom's pearl neckless and look in the mirror. Everyone, especially Charlie, looked jaw dropped.

"Wow, (y/n), you look beautiful. Alastor is going to drop dead a second time."

We giggled a little and then went quiet for a moment. Charlie broke the silence.

"It's time (y/n)"

I nodded and grabbed my flowers. We walked to the church and I saw my uncle at the main door. He smiled and said:

"You look beautiful. Let's go."

I let Charlie, Vaggie, and Nifty go first. Nifty being the flower girl. I breathed and took my uncle's arm and walked down the aisle. I saw Alastor at the end. His mouth went agape when he saw me. He closed it after a moment still holding his Cheshire grin. I made it to the end and kissed my uncle on the cheek and watched him go sit down.

The priest began. We spoke our vows and said our I do's. We put our rings on each other and now it was time for Alastor to kiss his bride. We kissed a slow, passionate, but quick, kiss. The best day of my afterlife.