New Encounter

Alastor x Filipino Reader

Requested by: MrsStillChill

Your Perspective

I was having my normal walk. The streets and plaza were quite empty. This is very unusual here. The plaza is usually full of people walking in and out of stores and buildings trying to get to their destination. I guess it's just a quiet day today. I started to get hungry and wanted something quick to eat. I found a couple of food stands. This will do. I went in line and waited. A man was in front of me. He didn't look like he was from here. He had darker skin and brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. He was tall and lean. He dressed nicely. It was his turn in line.

"I'm sorry I can't seem to understand anybody here."

I think he just realized he was in line for a food stand.

"Hello, do you need help, sir?"

I asked. He speaks English.

"Yes! I was wondering where I am? You are the only one I ran into who can speak English."

"You are in the Philippines. You don't seem like you belong here at all. Place and time."

"Ha, funny that you say that. I just got here to do some business. I am looking for someone. Although I think they may have ditched me."

"I see. do you need help?"

"Is there a place around here that I can stay at?"

"Yes, there are a couple of places here and-

"Can I stay with you?"

I was shocked at the question.

"I hardly know you. I don't even know your name."

"The name's Alastor, darling!"

He was very enthusiastic. He shook my hand vigorously.

"My name is (y/n). There are other places you can stay."

"But Darling, you are the only one that I found that can speak English. I don't have any money. Won't you let me stay?"

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Ok, you can sleep on my couch."

"Splendid! Where are we headed?"

"Let me get my food first."

Alastor's Perspective

Great! I convinced them. They are truly a beauty. I have a place to stay at and recharge so I have enough energy to get back to hell.

They got their food and led the way. It was awkward at first but then we were off chatting. We clicked. It was amazing. We were laughing and howling to their home.

...

Your Perspective
Months Later

"Alastor, that is not how you pronounce it, haha."

"I'm trying my best, my love. I may know a couple of languages but this one is so complicated to me."

"I know you're trying. You just need to move your tongue correctly. Listen to me say it, and try it out."

"Why am I doing this again?"

"You wanted to learn the language. This could help you."

"I know, I know. I just love you so much. You are so encouraging during this struggle."

"Alastor this is just the beginning. You are literally struggling to say the letter A!"

"And I called you encouraging."

"You did just fine with the greetings and grammar. But you still struggle with the alphabet. I just think it's strange. I-

I was cut off by Alastor kissing me. I kissed back and we laughed.

"Just keep practicing, I will guide you. Now say, how are you?"

"Kamusta ka?"

"Magaling ako. What did I say?"

"I'm good"

"Good you are doing great! Remember, when speaking with an elder, you use po and apo."

"Yes, I remember. It's for respect."

"Good!"

"Mahal kita" -I love you

"Mahal din kita." -I love you too

Alastor is truly a strange man- or demon. I can't believe I am dating a demon.