Daaammn

Overly Perverted Alastor x Extremely Powerful/Famous/Designer/Model Male Reader

Alastor's Perspective

I have been seeing billboards of this stunning model. He is also a fashion designer. He has his own brand and some of the clothing is kinda my style. He has gotten me into wearing dresses. Not in public of course but the safety of my home. He always says to find the clothing that fits in with your body type. He even has a list of body types and suggestions on the right clothing that would work with your body perfectly. I found my body type, which is lean and thin, and went to see what type of dresses I would look good in. I found out that long thin dresses fit me. He was right, I put a lovely long sparkly red dress on and it looked amazing on me. I have now planned to go to one of his fashion shows. He has completely changed my outlook on fashion and style. He also taught me to be more accepting of myself and others. But I already accepted others pretty much no matter what. It was with myself I needed work on. I have found myself wearing his brand around my house. I bought a phone because of him. I can keep up with his recent material. I even take photos of myself in beautiful lacy dresses and trendy clothing. I even have a private photo folder where I take pictures of myself in lingerie and imagine myself dressing up in little to no clothing just for him. I want this man to be my everything. He is my everything. I want to marry him someday. I hope I can successfully seduce him.

...

Today I am going to my first (y/n) fashion show. I can't wait to see him up there modeling his clothing line and possibly have a chance to look up into one of his dresses he is wearing. I will be up close in the front and might catch a glimpse of his bottom. I wore my best suit which is from his brand. I want him to notice me. So it was a sparkly red suit jacket with a gemmed bow ty. I hope I stand out more than I already do.

...

It's started and my, I am excited. People were surprised I was here. But they probably assumed I was here because (y/n) is an overlord, even suspected to be more powerful than me. But he doesn't seem to use that power like I do. I digress. There he is🥺. He is more elegant in person. My heart flutters at the short-cut dress he is wearing. Daaaammn was all I could think of. I can see his divine thighs. I want him to eat me alive. I excitedly called out his name and reached my hand out. He looked down at his cheering crowd and he spotted me. He kneeled in his high heels and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I was going to cry. My biggest idle kissed my hand. People in the crowd were going crazy. Everyone enjoyed that I was being flirted with by (y/n) himself. I was getting hard but my long suit jacket covered it up. I couldn't stop thinking of him plowing me like no tomorrow. I began to drool as I watched him model. I didn't care if this ruined my reputation I wanted him so badly. I needed his attention. All on me. I climbed on the stage and stood in front of him. I actually think my reputation was getting better judging by the supporting crowd. He came to me, others trying to get up as well but he used his abilities to hold them back. He approached me with drool on my face and a lovesick expression. He held my hands and looked into my eyes and said,

"What are you doing sweetheart?"

A tear rolled down my face and I started to get a nose bleed. I imagined me modeling that lingerie just for him. I looked him in the eye.

"I love you"

I started to ball my eyes out. He held me close so no one could see.

"I love you too, Alastor. Now go back so I can finish my modeling."

I grabbed him by the caller and kissed him. The crowd was losing their minds. I let go and knelt on one knee with blood coming down my nose and drool running down my chin with teary eyes and pulled out a ring.

"Will you marry me?"

The crowd lost it. He was so flustered. He covered his face and cried a little. The crowd began to chant "say yes".

"Yes, I would love to."

He cried out

"We should be engaged for a while to get to know each other"

He suggested. I couldn't agree more.

No one has ever seen me like that in public ever since. But it was worth it.