Calm and Kind

Alastor x Female Angel Reader

Requested by: jennie_saturn

Alastor's Perspective

It was a normal boring day in the hotel. We were preparing for patients to come in but there was no way someone would come here. Most of hell, if not, all of hell thinks the hotels a joke.

...

It's been an hour or so of just sitting around doing nothing.

...

Another hour

...

But then there was a knock at the doors. Charlie jumped up with excitement and ran to the door swinging it open. Charlie gasped. I looked over and...it was an angel. She spoke.

"Hi, Princess Charlotte. I'm here to take a look at the hotel."

"Uh-Charlie is fine, thank you."

The angel walked in. I couldn't help but admire her beauty.

"My name is (y/n)."

"Riiight (y/n). So why did you come to visit?"

Charlie was nervous. I don't blame her though, I was nervous too. I can feel her angelic power.

"Oh, Charlie, please don't be nervous hun. I'm only here to check the place out to see if we can start working with you."

Charlie looked ecstatic. She calmed down quickly and began showing (y/n) around. I followed along with everyone else curiously dragging along behind me. Once Charlie showed her around, Charlie introduced us to (y/n). Ahh, her name just slips off the tongue. I spoke when Charlie introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, lovely soul! I hope you find this place welcoming!"

I said as I shook her hand.

"Oh, I do Alastor. And aren't you just an exciting man!"

She said while pinching my cheek. I blushed a little, surprised at the action and compliment. She seemed like a sweetheart. I decided to compliment her back.

"Aww, you're such a darling. You seem like you are a lovely gal."

"Thank you! You seem lovely yourself!"

She giggled and smiled at me with the biggest sparkling eyes I had ever seen. Then I heard Vaggie say "he isn't lovely" quietly. I glared at her without anyone noticing. The angel can dream, can't she? Then we began to talk about boring business stuff. I tried to ask as many questions as I could about (y/n) though. I wanted to get to know her. She seemed so calm and kind.