Slave

Alastor x Female Slave Reader

Requested by: GracefulArt

⚠️Smut⚠️

Alastor's Perspective

I have heard a lot about overlords buying slaves. They say that they are quite useful. I decided to take on the idea and go to the black market and buy one. It would be nice to have someone watch over my manor while I'm gone. I'm hardly ever there and it's starting to collect dust.

I did a little research to find a good place that sold slaves. I even asked some of my fellow overlord friends for some suggestions. I found a place and was off.

I walked past many cells of slaves to find one that seemed fit for what I wanted. I came across one that had a woman in it. Not unusual. But she seemed sick. I looked at her form. She was holding her knees. She was in a weak state but I could tell she was strong nonetheless. I could get her right back on her feet and get her to work. She is just what I need.

"This one."

The one who was walking with me that carried the keys to unlock cells spoke.

"W-what? Her? Sir, you must be making a mistake. She is incredibly ill."

I looked at him with a slight glare.

"Are you questioning my choice?"

"N-no, sir. I just wanted to make sure you knew she was sick."

I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked away and quickly unlocked the cell. He was going to yank her out but I stopped him.

"Don't touch her."

He stopped and stepped aside for me to get closer. She slowly looked up at me from the ground. I bent down and lifted her. I was now carrying her. I began to walk away.

"W-wait, sir, you need to pay!"

I snapped my fingers and a duffel bag appeared on the floor full of money.

...

I carried her into a guest bedroom. I laid her on the bed. I examined her. She seemed to do the same to me. She was quite dirty and her clothing was ragged. She didn't smell very good either. I hummed in thought. I snapped a nightgown onto the bed. I pointed to a closed-door in the room.

"That is the bathroom. You may clean yourself up and change into these. I want you resting. I will get you some food and medical things."

She had a few wounds that needed to be cleaned up. She nodded and I left.

I came back. The bathroom door was closed and I heard the bathtub running. I set the medical supplies on the bed. I left again.

After about thirty minutes she found her way into the kitchen where I was making dinner. It was jambalaya. It would make her feel better. She was in the nightgown and was carrying the medical supplies. She spoke quietly.

"Help. I can't reach some of the wounds."

I nodded in understanding and brought her to the couch. We sat down. She began to lift her nightgown. I looked away.

"Dear, are these wounds on your back?"

"Yes."

I grabbed the blanket that was on the couch and handed it to her while looking away. After a few seconds of rustling, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over. She had the nightgown off with the blanket covering everything but her back. I began to clean and stitch the wounds. They were quite deep. I bandaged them up and got up to go to the kitchen where my shadow was finishing the food. Once the bowls were ready, she came over with her gown back on.