Sweet Forever

Human Alastor x Male Reader

⚠️Smut⚠️

15-Year-Old Alastor's Perspective

It was late. The middle of the night. I was running from my home for the 3rd time this week. I had to escape my father. I got away. I feel bad for leaving my sweet mother, but I would be back. Strangely, I found a man in the woods. He was hunting. Why so late? I decided to practice. I was getting prepared to kill my father. I was also hungry, we didn't have any food. He was my only hope. I pulled out my pocket knife and snook up behind him. I grabbed him and hushed him. I slit his throat and felt blood come out of his mouth onto my hand. I laid his limp body down. Then I heard a noise. Someone was here.

"ALASTOR!!"

He made me jump. My father was near and his voice was loud and angry. I couldn't let him find me. Especially like this. I picked up the heavy man the best I could and half dragged half carried his body away from the area as quiet and quick as I could. I heard his footsteps behind me. I'm terrified. Tears started to fall. I heard a river nearby. This is my only hope. I went faster to the rushing river. It was loud and aggressive. I threw the body in and the knife. I heard my father getting to close. I panicked and jumped into the raging river. It carried me down and I swam up the best I could. I tried swimming with the current but it was going to a waterfall. The water was dragging me down and towards the waterfall. It was steep and I knew it would kill me. I swam to the edge but I couldn't pull myself up. I was too weak and it was too high. I was passing out. Then someone grabbed my hand. I snapped out of it and helped them pull me up and out of the water. They lifted my body and held me in their arms. My legs wrapped around their torso, arms around their neck, and holding on to them for dear life. I realized it was a boy about my age holding me. I was freezing and he was so warm I wanted him to hold me forever.

"It's ok, I have you. You're gonna be ok, sweetheart."

His words were so soothing. He was swaying us back and forth. He started to walk. I don't know where we are going but I didn't care. After about 30 minutes, we made it to this big house. He was rich. Now that I have warmed up in his strong arms, I noticed his fancier clothing compared to mine. I was getting his lovely suit all wet. We went into the house and the warmth hit me. It was so welcoming. He carried me to a bathroom and tried to put me down. Tried. I wanted to stay.

"Come on sweetheart, I'm going to prepare you a warm bath."

I let him put me down. I still had my arms wrapped around his neck. I looked at his face for the first time. He was beautiful. I ran my thin fingers through his soft (h/c) hair. I stared into his (e/c) eyes. He was so...colorful? He was hard to describe but he was gorgeous. He looked at me and smiled. He didn't seem to mind my neediness to be touched and to touch him.

"Come on love, let's get you warmed up."

He slowly removed my arms from his neck and grabbed my waist and moved me to the side. He turned on the water in the big tub and I began to remove my wet clothing. He was checking the heat of the water. Once he thought it was good he turned around and jumped at the sight of my naked form. He looked away respectfully, but I didn't mind. The bathtub filled up quickly. And I went to the boy.

"Go on dear. In the water. You have goosebumps it will warm you up."

I hugged him. He tensed and relaxed a bit after a moment, hugging me back a little. He led me by my hips to the bath and lifted me and gently laid me in the water. It was warm and felt so nice and relaxing. He let go and picked up my clothing.

"I will clean these"

He left the bathroom to go do something. I didn't want him to leave. But I knew he would be back. I heard him yell out,