It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Arizona's POV:

The morning of December 23rd had finally arrived. Renee and I had spent the last 2 days cleaning and stocking up food for the first week of the vacation. Callie's flight was supposed to land, late, that afternoon, so Renee and I took advantage of what was to be our last quiet moment before the storm of house guests descended upon us.

Renee was spooning me, as we both slowly woke up.

"Good morning, my love." I spoke first that morning, as Renee pulled me closer to her and kissed my cheek.

I rolled over to face Renee as she continued to hold me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my body. We started kissing each other deeply and caressing one another's bodies. 

Renee pulled my t-shirt off of me and got on top of me. She had started kissing my chest and sucking my nipples. I felt my back arch as she was kissing her way, down my body, while also using her tongue. The lust in me had began to build rather fast, as I thrust her head between my legs with both of my hands.

It didn't take me long for my orgasm to erupt...

Renee is quite skilled with her tongue. I am always a well, satisfied girlfriend, when she works her magic with that tongue on my body and lower regions. 

As she kissed her way back up my body, I started having, "aftershocks" from the orgasm I had just experienced. My body was involuntarily shaking, as waves of pleasure continued to hit me in slowing pulses over the next two minutes.

"Are you going to survive?" Renee was being sarcastic, as she started intensely kissing my mouth. She had also managed to straddle my right thigh and had begun grinding her clit on my leg. 

"Maybe, I laughed, but only if you let me go down on you." I flipped myself on top of Renee and slowly inched down her chest and stomach with my tongue, until my head was buried into her pelvis. It didn't take Renee long to come hard, as she clung to me. Our passionate sex left us both panting and stuck together from perspiration.

We laid there for another few minutes, holding one another, until Renee got up and turned on our shower. She walked back into our bedroom and gave me her hands to help me out of bed. "Care to join me in the shower, gorgeous girl?" 

"How can I say no to that offer?!" I said, as I ended up wrapping my legs around her waist, and arms around Renee's neck, as she carried me into the shower with her.

We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon finishing some laundry and last minute details before heading to the airport.

"How are you feeling about having Penny here?" Renee asked, while were driving south towards the airport.

"Well, I'm not thrilled about it, but, I can handle it for a couple days. Besides, I'll have you to help get me through it." 

Renee grabbed my hand, pulled it upward towards her lips and kissed the back of my hand. At that moment, we arrived at the airport and started looking for parking.

After consulting the, "Arrivals Board," we walked to the TSA checkpoint where their flight was exiting from, with plenty of time to spare. As we waited, I got a text from Callie letting us know they had landed. About 10 minutes later, I saw Callie, holding Sophia's hand, getting closer to us with each step.

"That's weird, where's Penny? I don't see her?" Renee said the exact same thing, I was just wondering about myself.

When Sophia was about 5 feet from me, Callie released her hand.

"Mama, Mama, Mama!" I swooped down, picked up my daughter and started kissing her. Sophia was kissing my cheek, but then nuzzled her face into my neck after 10 seconds, while I squeezed her tight.