Cabin Fever Part III

Arizona's POV:

After I woke up from my nap at the cabin that first afternoon we were there, I slowly got up, went to the bathroom and headed down the stairs. My girls were no where to be found in the house it seemed. It's when I went to the refrigerator to grab some water, I realized they were out back, playing on the river bank. 

It was a cute sight to see my ladies from the kitchen window, that was just above the sink. Callie was trying to teach Sophia how to skip rocks on the surface of the water and educating her as to which type of rock shape worked the best. I must admit, I was impressed with my wife's rock-skipping skills in that moment.

Callie and Ari's parent's house, used to live on the Miami River, when they were growing up. They not only had a swimming pool, but a dock with a boat house. Callie had fond memories of collecting rocks and saving them, just so she could sit and try to skip them into the river. 

I decided to go join them, and walked outside, off the deck and through the long yard, to the river.

I was immediately greeted by Sophia, who was excited to share her rock skipping skills demonstration, many times over. As I was watching her, Callie came over and wrapped her arms around me from behind. She pulled me into her, gently, but firmly, while she also placed her hands on my abdomen.

"Hey you, how did my babies sleep?" She kissed my cheek and nuzzled her chin into my left shoulder. There's about a four inch height difference between the two of us, Callie being taller. Because of the height difference, it makes it easy for her to stand behind me and just rest her chin on either of my shoulders. It's something I've always loved when she does it.

"We slept well, Callie. I've been so tired the last few weeks and know it will only get worse as my pregnancy goes on. I remember what you went through with Soph.  It was nice though to have the opportunity to sleep this afternoon, thank you." 

I decided to sit down on the river bank, and a few moments later, Callie joined me. Callie straddled her extended legs around my extended legs and torso. She placed her left hand on my stomach and her right hand on my upper right thigh. I then snuggled into her torso, as we faced the River, while watching Sophia show us her rock throwing skills.

Callie pulled me back a bit, so I could lean my head on her upper chest. Every so often, she would kiss my cheek or my neck. Shortly after sitting there, she softly started romantically speaking Spanish in my right ear. I felt the hair on the back of my neck start to stand up, as her voice gave me goosebumps. 

She was basically telling me how much she loved me, found me attractive and all the things she wanted to do to me, after we went to bed. While I only caught certain words here and there, I knew what she was getting at. She also knows how much it drives me wild when she does this to me and how hot and bothered I get.

I started breathing heavily and closed my eyes as she continued to torment me with her passionate Spanish speaking. Pretty soon, we were both breathing heavy in almost unison, as I felt Callie start grinding her clitorous into my tailbone. Her Spanish had now turned into a mix of panting and broken lustful words. We were quickly broken out of our wanted desires, by Soph.

"Moms! Are you still watching me skip rocks?"

We both immediately snapped out of our heated moment and I opened my eyes as I said, "Yes, Bug! You are doing great!"

I could hear and feel Callie smile and chuckle a few times, as I did the same. She moved her right hand off my thigh that she was only moments earlier, starting to seductively stroke, and wrapped both arms around me tightly. We sat there for a few seconds, wrapped up in our loving embrace.