Tomorrow Is Another Day Part II

Callie's POV:

Finding Arizona's breakfast order that Saturday morning turned out to be a bit of a challenge, until I stumbled across a food truck that served breakfast burgers and thankfully opened at 7 am. They even had shakes and tots with some kind of spicy seasoning. Even though it required me to drive downtown, I was excited to find Arizona's exact order.

Since I was there, I decided to get their breakfast burger that had waffles as the buns, fried chicken, bacon and lots of maple syrup. I was pretty sure I'd end up sharing my sandwich with Arizona and knew how much she liked chicken and waffles from the duration of time she lived in the South, during her Dad's military career.

Back at the house with food in hand, I joined Arizona at the kitchen table as we ate our breakfast and talked.

"Callie, I know I've sent you on some wild food procurement missions with my cravings the last few months, but you never seem to disappoint me! I'm shocked you were able to find everything on my list, down to the last ingredient! I think as a thank you, I'm going to need to find a way to reward you, somehow. If only I could think of a way to do so..."

I grabbed her free hand and said, "I can think of several, very satisfying and pleasurable ways you can reward me, my Love."

Arizona squeezed my hand just before saying, "I bet you can. Now, your only problem today will be narrowing down your ideas to a few from the many you currently and more than likely have in your head."

We leaned in for a quick kiss, but then our hunger got the better of us and we both returned to eating our breakfasts. In the end, I did eventually share part of my sando with Arizona, as did she with me, before we cleaned up our trash. Arizona grabbed my hand when we were finished, and led me down the hall and into our bedroom. Who doesn't fall more in love with a girl that escorts you to the bedroom?

"What did you have in mind this morning, Arizona? Ari and Renee are dropping off Sophia around 10 am, so that gives us some alone time until then."

"Callie, in that case, I think we have time then to roll around naked together for a while and rub up against each other before showering." Arizona gave me her seductive look right after she spoke, with a wink.

With that, I scooped up Arizona and placed her on our bed. I started stripping off her clothes as I peeled off my own clothing. Once naked, we started kissing each other passionately, as our tongues explored our warm mouths. 

Arizona has the softest, little, tongue that she really knows how to use in many places on me, but especially on two distinct places on my body, my mouth and of course, between my legs.

I think I was secretly craving to have Arizona's tongue work it's magic on my clitorous that morning and somehow my wife picked up on my desires, as she worked her way down and then between my legs. She made me get even more engorged and wet than I already was, as Arizona used a combination of sucking, licking and stroking my clitorous with her tongue until I loudly climaxed and felt myself squeeze her head between my thighs as I orgasmed.

As I let the waves of pleasure take over me, Arizona's head made it's way back to our pillows as she laid down next to my quivering body that was glistening with sweat. She coaxed me over to lay my head on her gorgeous chest, which I completely obliged with and snuggled into her right breast. As I began to get my faculties back, I started talking.

"What about you, my Love? What do you want me to do for you this morning?" I leaned up and stole a kiss from Arizona, before laying my head back down on her breasts.

"I can't believe I am saying this, but I'm really just craving you massaging my lower back and spending some time touching me, is that okay, Callie?"

"But of course, I'm happy to do that for you, Arizona. Time to roll over on your side then, so I can hold you and massage you."