One Last Summer Fling Part II

Callie's POV:

It always amazes me how quickly time can fly when you don't want it to, or how time can drag-on, when you don't want it to...

That Saturday, was one of those days during the party set-up, that time flew by too quickly. It seemed there wasn't enough time to accomplish everything that needed to be accomplished before 2pm, the party start time.

The party planner had coordinated all the chairs and tables we'd need, as well as a dance floor, lighting, etc. She had hired a huge crew, so even though it seemed they wouldn't be able to pull everything off, in the end, the set-up was complete well before 2pm. Which was a huge sigh of relief for Arizona and myself.

Just when it looked like things were about ready to-go, an hour before the BBQ started, all the power in and around the house, suddenly shut off. 

"Seriously!? What in the Hell?" The Colonel came tromping into the kitchen as he spoke, and out to the garage to look at the fuse box. Arizona followed quickly behind him, as we all watched him walk in to the house with a determined look on his face and to the electrical box.

"Better her than me!" Barbara commented to me, as we watched the two Robbins go to investigate the problem. We both laughed at Barbara's comment.

Which in the end, the problem turned out to be exactly what we thought, the caterers had tapped into our power outlets outside and not the generators the party company had brought. Once The Colonel and Arizona rectified the problem and the caterers started using the generators, Arizona flipped the breakers to reset them and the house lights and everything else powered back up. It was a minor 10 minutes of inconvenience, but definitely not one we needed at that point.

Now that the set-up was almost complete, Arizona and I went and changed into nicer clothes for the party. Since Barbara was keeping an eye on Sophia, I grabbed Arizona when she took off her bra and started madly kissing her, while I caressed her back.

"Callie!" Arizona pretended to be annoyed, but kissed me passionately right back, as she removed my bra, that clasped in the front, to release my voluptuous, full, breasts. Which, of course, made Arizona's face light up as she started fondling them.

"Arizona!" Now, I was pretending to be annoyed as we started kissing again.

After a number of minutes, Arizona and I let go of one another and got serious about getting dressed and ready. We still had an hour till the start of the party, as we exited our room. 

As I walked slightly ahead of Arizona and down the hall to the kitchen, she playfully started swatting my butt, which made her start giggling. It was unbelievably adorable and more than I could take. I spun around, grabbed her and started tickling her sides, while Arizona started squirming in an attempt to escape my tickle-onslaught. 

She started squealing at this point and begging for me to stop... 

"If I stop, will you promise to be good, Arizona Robbins?" 

"Callie, I can't promise that if I'm around you! Of all people, you should know that!" Arizona tried to swat at my butt again, as I held her close to me and continued to tickle her, so she couldn't quite reach my behind and was swatting at air as a result. 

Just about that time, Ari appeared in the kitchen doorway, shaking her head. "You two really deserve each other, good grief. What on Earth are you two up to, anyway? If I didn't know better, I would think you two had been drinking. It looks like you're having a conjoined epileptic fit or something."

We both started laughing, as we held each other close for the next few seconds, before being serious again. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it again, there is something beyond incredible about being married to your best friend. We are professional at work when we need to be, but both of us have a playful side that the other seems to bring out easily. We kissed, just before we broke our embrace and headed into the kitchen.