Cabin Fever Part II

Callie's POV:

After we made love on the couch that Saturday night, I proceeded to carry my wife into our bed. We were both still naked, so just to be on the safe side, I locked our bedroom door. Even though Sophia was with Arizona's parents, you never know when they may get a whim and drop by the next morning.

Our sense of freedom that we didn't need to be quiet, gave us license to be more open and free sexually speaking, than normally, that night and into the early morning. We stayed up till 2 am, taking turns having sex with each other, kissing and just holding one another's naked bodies.

By the time the clock chimed it was two in the front room, we were both, sweaty, hot and tired from our nocturnal adventures. 

"Arizona," we were both laying on our backs, still trying to catch our breath, after almost orgasming simultaneously, while being in a 69 position for the last 10 minutes. "How many times was that? That was impressive, even for us!"

"Callie, I think it was 5, maybe 6? I don't know, I honestly lost track, my love." We both started passionately kissing... wow do I love pregnancy hormone-fueled Arizona. Our sex has always  been amazing, but she's been super charged these last 3 months. 

"As much as I'd love to go at it again, we should get some sleep Callie, before our daughter gets home tomorrow. We still have quite a few things to do to get ready for the trip, one of them is doing laundry tomorrow."

"Sounds like a riveting day, Arizona!" With that, I kissed Arizona's stomach and then, Arizona lips, and said goodnight to her and my soon to be child. I ended up wrapping my arms around Arizona's mid-section and pulling her into me to spoon, as we fell asleep together.

Despite my earlier screw-up with Ari that night, the rest of the evening and early morning turned out to be everything I needed and wanted. It's so nice to have the village of folks we have to help with Sophia. Especially when it allows my wife and I to reconnect and spend intimate time together. Although, the multiple orgasms didn't hurt either.

We were both so exhausted, we fell asleep almost instantaneously and stayed that way until we heard Arizona's parents and Soph out in the kitchen, somewhere just before 8:30 am.

"Do you hear that too, Callie?"

I grumbled, "Yes," as I kissed Arizona's cheek and slowly started coming to life.

We both got up and got dressed, before heading down the hall to the kitchen. When we walked in, we were greeted by The Colonel, Barbara and Soph, whom came running up to us to give her moms both a huge hug.

"Hey Bug, how are you this morning? Did you have fun with grandma and grandpa last night?" Arizona leaned over and kissed our daughter on her forehead.

"I'm good and I did! Grandpa and I spent time building with Legos and I watched TV with Grandma!"

"We are currently building a more advanced project, a Jeep Wrangler. Sophia is doing really well with it."

"Let me guess, Dad... since Lego doesn't officially make military sets, the Jeep was the closest thing you could find to something military-like?" Arizona had a knowing smirk on her face, as her Dad and Barbara both started laughing."

"Pretty much Arizona, pretty much." She patted him on the back and kissed his cheek, before walking to her Mom and doing the same.

"What smells so good in here?" My stomach had started growling, as I realized something was baking in the oven.

"Callie, that's the quiche I made last night. We thought we'd come over and have it with you and Arizona this morning, I hope that's okay? I'm also going to start some coffee now that you ladies are up."