All You Need is Love Part II

Callie's POV:

The sunlight had started streaming through Arizona's bedroom windows, when we started to stir the next morning, after the Gala. Everything that had happened last night, came flooding back to me, in a flash, as I opened my eyes.

It's also when I realized I was spooning Arizona, in her bed, and I had a tremendous headache from the wine. Although, I was pretty sure Arizona's headache was going to be far worse than mine. I can definitely drink more than she can, given my body size as compared to hers.

Arizona, sort of, spoke first, it sounded more like a run-on sentence with no enunciation. "Who ordered the percussion band that's playing in my head at the moment?" She had snuggled tighter into my arms, as she attempted speech.

"Wait a minute, Callie, what happened last night? Why are you spooning me? Did we have sex? I don't remember much after the bath." Arizona had flopped over to face me, as I rolled on my back. I motioned for Arizona to lay her head on my chest, as I loosely held her body by her waist.

"No, we didn't have sex, even though you wanted to."

"I said, 'No,' for a change. I am a firm believer of not taking advantage of an intoxicated woman. When I dated men, well, that was a completely, different story."

"Do we have to talk about the men you've had sex with? I don't think I can handle listening about penises you've been with in your past, it will make me throw-up this morning." Arizona started moaning from her headache, as she buried her eyes and face, into my shoulder.

"Callie, do you remember what happened after the bath?" 

"I do, you were tipsy when we got out of the tub, so I helped you get dried off, your bikini off and your pajamas on."

"So that means you saw me naked, Callie?"

"Well, first off, I've seen you naked and you've seen me naked, too many times for me to count in our lives. Second, I was polite and tried as much as I could to keep you covered. And C, I promise I was in doctor-mode, and not your ex-wife-that wants to have my way with you more than ever-mode."

"Okay, I will take your word for it." Arizona was grimacing, as she spoke.

"For the record, I'm not the one that kept making advances at you, it was the other way around last night." I was unknowingly stroking Arizona's gorgeous, blond hair, ever so slowly, as I was talking to her.

"What did I do, Callie?"

"Let's see, it started before we got out of the bathtub. You positioned yourself on my lap, wrapped your arms around my neck and started passionately kissing me. It was all I could do to find the willpower to stop you and myself."

"Ommrrgghhh..." Arizona's face was still buried into my shoulder.

"In the process of assisting you out of the tub, you took off your bikini top. I covered you as quickly as I could, even though I was enjoying the view you were providing me with."

"This keeps getting worse..." Arizona was still mumbling into my body, as part of her face was still buried into me.

"Right before we left the bathroom, I had wrapped a large bath towel around you. As soon as I did, you untied your bikini bottoms and let them drop to the bathroom floor. It's also when you pulled me closer and started deeply kissing my mouth. You kept telling me that you were totally naked under the towel and wanted my naked body pressed up against yours."

"Eventually, I pulled away from you and walked you into your bedroom, where I got you to put pajamas on, despite your protests. I then helped you get into bed, and you begged me to join you and keep you warm, as you were still cold from being outside in the jacuzzi."