It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding Part II

Callie's POV:

The rehearsal dinner was loud with all the multiple conversations going on, but was a huge success. By the time we finished all the courses, two hours had gone by. It was almost time for Sophia to go to bed, so Barbara helped her get into her pajamas that evening, before Sophia hugged and kissed everyone goodnight.

It was nice to see Arizona and my sister hit it off so well during dinner. While the two of them had briefly talked on the phone over the years, they had never really had a full conversation, let alone, face to face. 

I wasn't surprised that Aria liked Arizona so much, what was not to like? My girl is charming, has a smile that lights up any room she's in and a loving nature that her patients, friends and family are drawn to. In that moment, I couldn't help myself and quickly kissed her cheek, which elicited her gorgeous, dimple-filled, smile.

As dinner came to a close, Arizona and I said our goodbyes for the evening, before she left with her parents to stay the night at their house. We excused ourselves for a couple moments to say our goodbyes, in the privacy of our room.

"Callie, I seriously don't want to sleep without you tonight." We were facing each other, as we clung tightly to each other.

"I know Sweetheart, I don't want you to either, but we both know it will be healthy to have one night away from one another. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and in our case, the sex even hotter."

"Who ever said that first phrase Callie, was an idiot, but I am looking forward to having fun with you tomorrow night after we tie the knot." We started passionately kissing the other one for the next few minutes before we pulled away to get some air.

"Since you said this morning you were going to feel lonely tonight, I grabbed my favorite t-shirt for you to sleep in."

"Callie, a t-shirt from your undergraduate days? You love this shirt."

"I do love that shirt, but I love my soon-to-be wife even more. I want you to wear my shirt tonight so you can still be close to me, even though we will be apart."

"Calliope, that is so sweet of you!" Arizona threw her arms around my neck, as she deeply kissed me with her soft, luscious, lips. "It will make me feel better to have a part of you, close to my heart tonight, thank you Callie."

"Sweetie, the wedding starts at 3 pm, so I figured I'd start getting ready early in the morning, so I can help Sophia get ready. What time should I be hiding out in Sophia's room, so I don't see you get home?"

"Callie, I'm thinking I'll be back around noon. My Mom also said she'd help Sophia get ready, so we don't need to worry."

"That actually will be a huge relief to have Barbara help her get dressed and fix her hair. Thank goodness we made her take her bath tonight before dinner."

"I figured you'd say that too and already told my Mom, yes. Well, guess I should grab my bag and get going."

I bent down and picked up Arizona's overnight bag and then helped her sling the shoulder strap on her right side.

"Just think, tomorrow night at this time we'll be officially married."

"I know Callie and I can't wait to be your wife again. I have missed saying that you are my wife, ever since we broke up. I never would have thought at this time last year, that I'd ever be back together with you, let alone getting married tomorrow. I've always assumed my passion and love for you would forever remain locked-up in my heart."

"Well babe, looks like both of us are making our dreams for each other a reality tomorrow late afternoon. Now, go get some sleep, you are going to need it. We both have a long day and night ahead of us tomorrow."