Who Said You Can't Go Home Again?

Arizona's POV:

We had another late night of passionate sex until we both collapsed around 1 am. I ended up spooning Callie that night after we realized we didn't have any energy left to make love to each other for probably what would have been, the 50th time that weekend. Okay, I might be overestimating, but it happily seemed that way to me.

We both stirred that Sunday morning, to the sounds of another storm passing over the island. I know most tourists will tell you to visit the San Juan's in the Summer, because of the whale watching, outdoor activities and festivals, but I loved going in the Winter too. There is something romantic about watching the storms, sitting by a fire and having nothing better to do, other than making love to your partner. From my standards, Callie and I, had a perfect weekend together. 

"Arizona... this feels so good, do we hafta leave today? If it wasn't for our daughter, I would stay like this forever."

"I feel the same way sweetie," I squeezed Callie even tighter, "but I miss our daughter, tremendously. It broke my heart when she lived with you in New York and I only had her on a part time basis. Now that you two have been solidly part of my life again, I never want to be without Sophia or you, Calliope."

Callie had rolled over to face me, brushed my hair behind my left ear and pulled me in for several minutes of intense kissing.

"Good thing you will never be without either of us again." Callie was giving me her best sappy, lovesick, smile, as her dimples lit up the room. It made me give her my best sappy, lovesick smile in return.

"Unfortunately, I do need to empty my bladder, promise me you'll be here when I get back?" 

Callie responded to my question by kissing me and nodding. "Any chance you'd want to take a shower with me this morning, Arizona? Things got insanely hot and bothered last night between us, and I know I could use a shower to clean-up before the car ride home."

"I was going to ask you the same thing," I responded, as I put my prosthetic on and headed to the bathroom.

Callie decided to follow me into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Why wait? I had to empty my bladder and just figured since we are already in here..."

I took Callie's cue, and started taking off my prosthetic. Just before I opened the shower door, a gorgeous, naked, incredibly beautiful, hot Latina, had wrapped her arms around me and pulled my back into the front of her naked body. 

Callie started kissing up and down my neck, while she reached forward and opened the door. I knew she was being sensual with me, but I also know Callie, she was also trying to protect me as I hopped into the shower on my right leg. She's so cute when she's obvious.

We stood under the water, holding one another and kissing during the first few minutes, before Callie started washing my hair. I busied myself with soaping up her arms and torso, as her strong hands massaged and lathered my scalp. Callie was holding me by my waist, when she gently lowered me back to the water in order to rinse my hair.

She quickly worked in some conditioner, and molded my hair on top of my head and off my body. "Do you do this for a lot of women, Dr. Torres?" I was laughing and smiling as I asked.

"You're the only one Dr. Robbins." Callie deeply kissed my lips and started soaping up my upper body, as I switched roles and began washing her hair and conditioning it. Callie insisted she washed my legs and foot, but made me stay safe and washed her own lower half.

Once we finished and got dried off, we reluctantly got dressed. Callie put on a pair of jeans and a purple, scoop neck shirt. I put on jeans, a lightweight cashmere sweater, woven scarf and my knee high boots I know Callie loves me in.