'Twas The Night Before Christmas

Arizona's POV:

Christmas Eve morning started out with a bang that year. I'd like to point out those were Callie's words, not mine, but there was some truth behind them, in a roundabout way.

In the middle of wrapping gifts the night of the 23rd, Callie suddenly felt sexually charged and started massaging, caressing and kissing me as I was leaning over the gift wrapping table, laughing. It only took me a second of my sarcasm to realize, but I instantly knew that Callie wanted to do more than just "play" with me in that moment.

Instead, Callie got serious fast  and thrust her right hand down the front of my pants and underneath my underwear. I wish my lingerie had been sexier that night, but with my pregnancy, I had gone to wearing comfortable boy shorts on days I wasn't dressed up. That day Callie would have encountered my pink boy shorts with hearts, but she didn't seem to take the time to mind them one way or another at that fevered juncture.

That's when she softly, but rhythmically and methodically started stroking my clitorous while she simultaneously started rubbing her clit up against my tailbone. I had already been incredibly turned on the entire day leading up to that night, but didn't figure Callie had noticed with all our guests and family drama. Guess I was wrong and I couldn't have been happier about it, as we were getting heated in just minutes.

I was beyond turned on when we started, so as usual thanks to my pregnancy hormones these days, I came hard while Callie stimulated my clitorous with her fingers and internally stimulated me at the same time. After orgasming, I could tell Callie was close to coming herself and knew she just needed an extra spark to finally light her fire.

So, without hesitation, I spun around, grabbed Callie's hand and led her to one of the recliners in the room. I gently guided her body so the back of her legs were close to the edge of the chair and began passionately kissing and exploring her mouth with my tongue. That's when I slipped Callie's pants and underwear down to the floor and then off her legs.

"Arizona, I do love it when you take charge, but I can tell you already knew that by the gleam and twinkle in your eyes right now." Callie was practically looking intoxicated with lust as she spoke to me.

That's the moment I looked at Callie and held my index finger to my lips to signal that she wasn't allowed to talk after she just spoke. A gigantic smile came across her face in that next second when I playfully pushed her backwards and into the chair. It rocked back and forth for a few seconds after Callie landed in it and that's when I started working my magic on my wife.

I knelt down on my knee/prosthetic and started lifting Callie's t-shirt over her head. She was now wearing a simple black satin bra and nothing else. For some reason, it made me feel better to see Callie in comfortable lingerie too that night. It would seem we had definitely gotten out of our 2nd Honeymoon phase and no longer felt the need to dress up all the time for one another like we had the first 4 months we were back together. Not that I wouldn't continue to surprise her with sexy lingerie over the continuing years, but it was an amazing feeling to just be comfortable being ourselves again... like we used to be.

My wife was so turned on, I decided to just go for it at this point and quickly kissed my way down to Callie's swollen and pulsating clitorous. With just a few slow, long strokes of my tongue across her clit initially, Callie started moaning and moaning loudly. As I continued to use my tongue, I could feel Callie's pelvis starting to thrust along with my rhythm and knew she was getting very close. I could also tell she wanted me to use my fingers to fuck her and happily obliged her.

Making sure my index and middle fingers were lubricated with Callie's flood of wetness, I penetrated her vagina and started fucking her as I also sucked on her clitorous. As things started to peak, Callie's moaning noises started growing louder to the point I had to grab a pillow and have Callie hold it over her mouth to muffle the sound.