School's Out For Summer

Arizona's POV:

Callie grabbed my hand and was quickly leading us down the hallway to our bedroom. We couldn't take our hands off one another and kept kissing every few seconds as we awkwardly stumbled towards our bed.

Once inside our bedroom, we started unzipping each other's dresses. Underneath Callie's dress was a gorgeous red bra and panty set I hadn't seen before. The two of us have always had an obsession with buying lingerie for one another because we know how it turns us both on when we discover it on our wife's body.

Callie unzipped my dress shortly after hers hit the floor and realized I was wearing a very lacy, some what see through, blue teddy underneath my dress. "Arizona, why do you always do this to me? Oh my gosh, I want to ravage you right now." And of course, she did.

Callie helped me onto the bed, slipped my prosthetic off and then began fondling me any and everywhere she could. "Well Dr. Horny, I think I see where this is leading!" I giggled as Callie kept kissing me and massaging me. Eventually she helped me take off my blue teddy, as I helped her peel off her red lingerie.

We are not strangers to making love, but there was a new fire and passion between us that night, once I told Callie I was pregnant. The intensity between us was unbelievably incredible and fulfilling. We both seemed to have an unbridled sense of sexual desire for each other that was different after learning about our future family member. I felt like we made a connection that night I had never known with Callie before. 

It's safe to say we rolled around together, got really sweaty and both of us had an amazing, loud time, for a change, that night and early morning. I've never been as comfortable with anyone as I am with Callie, both mentally and especially, physically. 

I used to think I was a bit of a free-spirit when it came to sex, well, until I met Callie. Since I first met her, I've never wanted to be with anyone else. I've never been as content with anyone else in my life, with maybe the exception of Renee... well, at least to some degree. Let's face it though, as wonderful as Renee is, she's not my Callie.

After Callie and I both orgasmed and cuddled for a few moments, Callie kissed me and excused herself as she put away our dinner and grabbed us water. She came back in the room and crawled into bed, still naked, a few minutes later.

We started passionately kissing not long after, but then just held each other and talked for a while.

"Callie, I'm excited, but I'm also nervous about this pregnancy. What if I have a miscarriage again? What if we discover there are possible genetic defects given my age on the amniocentesis? What if we build-up our hopes and dreams again and this pregnancy isn't viable for any reason? I'm just scared after what we went through last time."

"Arizona, we have each other and there is nothing to worry about, okay." I snuggled tightly to Callie's chest and she started rubbing my upper back and kissing my neck.

"We'll get through this together Arizona, so don't worry, okay? We are in a different place relationship and career-wise at this point in our lives than we were last time you tried." 

"I agree and feel like we have a much better grounding this time too. I don't have any doubts about us like I was feeling the last time." Callie kissed me again.

"I know we have dessert but, what do you think about us going to bed now and having seconds and maybe thirds of each other?" Callie had turned on her grin and was widely displaying it across her face. How could I say no to that beautiful woman? Plus, the pregnancy hormones were making me exceptionally horny, more so than normal.

Neither one of us spoke and just started making love again. Callie penetrated me and rhythmically stroked my vaginal muscular walls as waves of contractions for my impending orgasm started coming quicker and harder. I orgasmed within 10 minutes and Callie was so turned on watching me, she was an easy lay right after I finished.