What in Otome Game is this?

During lunch, I got to experience the so-called bullying that was mentioned in my profile, since I tried to get my classmates' attention on several occasions because I didn't know what anything was in this forsaken school. These classmates just ignored my attempts at communication, treated me like an invisible wall. I wondered if at least Kisaki would be considerate enough to answer my questions, but I shot that idea down pretty fast. Well, it was not like I would let some kids wet behind their ears, get me down, oh no.

I found a nice spot somewhere outside to eat my lunch in peace, I just enjoyed the simpler things in life, I sat where the sun was shining on my face and a soft wind was breezing thru my hair. I was enjoying it until I heard some guys gossiping about me and Kisaki?

I guess somebody must have seen us on the way to school, but seriously did those kids had nothing better to do? I just simply tuned down their voices as if they were just irritating background noise.

Suddenly a window from the system popped up.

"Mission Complete." I read, well it was about time I was given the rewards, or where the real requirements him eating the bento? No there was no way he would, right? Then again maybe that's the item he was missing when he looked inside his bag when I saw him, hence why he actually ate it. I just decided to stop overthinking and I finished my lunch quickly, for the last few minutes of the lunch break I just decided to soak up the sun's rays.

"Ah, why do I have to live thru school life again?" I started to feel bad for myself.

"But maybe it be easier this time around?" there was no way, it's Japan we were talking about, people in this country were so competitive.

"Eh, let's just become an artist like last time so I don't need to worry about studying too much." Yep, it was important to have a goal set since I wasn't sure returning back home was an option.

I went back to class, but because my anxiety kicked in I was overthinking everything, what would my parents say about my dreams, should I maybe get a part-time job at a maid cafe, that's what sort of thoughts went around my mind until someone's presence snapped me back to reality.

I jumped in my seat and looked up, only to spot Kisaki standing there.

"The class is over what the hell are you daydreaming about?"

"Yes?" was the only thing I could utter at the moment.

"Here you go." he handed me over the bento box I gave him this morning. I just took it carefully making sure to not make our hands touch by mistake, then I felt the difference in weight.

"You ate it?" I asked, confusion filling my mind, my theory from before was right, but at what cost.

"What? Weren't I supposed to, did you add something weird to it?" Oh shit, I screwed up, it was time for bullshitting powers. What would an anime girl from a shojo manga say to her crush in such a situation?

"I'm just surprised, since it was the first time I made one, I thought maybe it wasn't good enough!"I guess my role became a shy quiet girl that yelled out the most embarrassing things, because yelling meant more confidence, bet me.

"Whatever, just don't bother to do it again." he was about to walk away, but there was no way I would let him boss me around like this, what if the system decided to give me another mission like this.

"No!..." I got his attention. "I know you don't like me in this way, but I won't give up so easily. So don't come over here and tell me what I should and shouldn't do, if you reject my advances, that's on me because I kept on trying!" I didn't even know where that came from, but I packed my things before Kisaki could turn me down for good and I ran like crazy out of his sight, nearly having a fall in the progress, but I saved myself from the fall.