Pizza Party~

So the pizza party was scheduled for the afternoon after my part-time job shift would have ended. As a family, we were all preparing food for the event, but Kazutora seemed to have a lot of questions concerning that topic, since he found this so random, out of blue.

"Why did you suddenly have the urge to bake twenty pizzas and having the need to invite guests over?" What was I even supposed to tell him?

"I just felt like it... the stars were telling me that today is a great day to invite your friends over and have fun together, eating delicious pizza made by yours truly." Kazutora stood there frozen in place for a while as I was cutting up some of the toppings. All I could hear for the next 2 minutes was me cutting up stuff before I got a response from my brother.

"You just made that up didn't you?" I agreed since it was true.

"How about you help us out, let's start with taking out the bottles from the fridge and putting them on the table outside?" He nodded his head happy to help since it seemed like it was a whole family effort, and he wanted to be part of this activity. Then he returned back wondering what else he could assist with.

"How about taking out the plates and glasses?" this time dad helped him out and struck a conversation by showing interest in his motorcycle hobby.

When I was done distributing toppings in separate bowls so they would be easier to use during the party. I took out the massive box filled with nothing but dough, it sure looked industry sized, like we had a whole dough factory out here.

"Wow, it's so heavy," I said causing Kazutora to come running as he helped me out placing it onto the counter.

"Thanks." he struck up another conversation.

"So who did you invite?" Was this a question to make sure Mikey wasn't arriving?

"Let's see... I invited Keisuke with his sidekick, the twins with fluffy hair, Souya said he would drag Hakkai over and he in turn Yuzuha, so we have like 4 people you're familiar with. Then my childhood friend and his friend, Senju, and her older brother, Waka Waka with Benkei, I think that's all. Oh, wait Takemichi was asking what we're up to, so he and his four friends will be coming as well once the gathering is in full swing." Would twenty pizzas be enough for such a large party? Not many could eat one pizza by themself, but hey most of these guys work out, which meant they would probably be more prone to eating more.

Ten minutes before the estimated time, I put the first pizza into the newly purchased pizza stove. I wanted to make sure there was already something to munch on when the guests arrived.

I put on an apron to make sure to not get too much flour on my clothes, the apron had text written in English that said.

'Kiss the cook.' Would someone even understand it, I wasn't sure. Would this awesome cook get a smooth on the cheek perhaps, who knew?

As I took out the pizza from the oven the first wave of the guest arrived, the first people to come over was Senju and her first-generation Black Dragon squad. They came over to the table and were surprised by the handmade pizza deal.

"When you said pizza party I thought you would actually buy it from a pizza place," Wakasa admitted, I shook my head in denial.

"My family recently bought this baby so it's only fair to put it to work, and see if I can become the best of the best."

"Please have a seat everybody." Mom pointed at the empty stools as dad was already cutting the freshly made pizza into pieces. The newcomers seemed to be skeptical of my awesome pizza-making skills, but I couldn't blame them, it's probably not a skill you thought a 13-year-old would have.