Fortune Telling~

On Tuesday the only person I needed to convince I was fit to return back to school was Kazutora, since breakfast he kept on insisting that I should stay at home an additional day, considering how bad the bruise looked yesterday.

"I can always take painkillers to deal with the pain, but it doesn't hurt as much as yesterday... so how about this... if by chance I find the pain unbearable I will return home immediately." We managed to come to a compromise, but I felt bad for lying to this sweet bean, but maybe there would be a time I could see myself sharing all my life experiences, but I really didn't think it was the right time for that.

At school Kisaki may have taken my silence as a threat, all I did was greet him and left it at that, perhaps he thought I was mustering up a grand plan to bother him, but it was one of the days I just wanted to spend my day with my own thoughts, but it was hard when I kept catching Kisaki glancing my way occasionally.

"So why weren't you in school yesterday?" He pushed in his glasses with his finger and averted my gaze, but he quickly turned his head toward me when I said in the most cheerful voice.

"You know the usual... nearly death experience reason."

"What?!"

"Aww you sound concerned, but at this point, we all know you wouldn't mind seeing me perish." I thought this topic would end at that, but I could swear he muttered to himself.

"Not really." When I questioned him about it, he denied ever saying anything remotely close.

Once the school ended my mood seemed a little brighter, maybe because I had such high hopes for my plan to make Taiju avert his eyes on some other girl instead, so I followed Kisaki while asking.

"So does it mean you like to have me in your life, do I perhaps make your days a little brighter, like a ray of sunshine?" I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"What kind of nonsense are you spouting? Stupid!" I was about to take up my test result as a wall of defense against his remark but then heard a familiar threatening voice.

"Watch what you say to my girl!" Of course, I had to spot the hovering tower looking pissed. But how the hell did this guy find my school? I never mentioned it to him, and it wasn't like I ever met him in my school uniform either.

Kisaki seemed first shocked that some muscle giant came to defend my name, but then dared to turn to me and state.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." By his reaction I could tell he found me ridiculous for trying to ask him out, then a smug expression came to his face as if he was telling me he knew I never held him in such regard, which meant he was right all along. I don't know why it pissed me off so much, but I denied the fact.

"He's not! Taiju I told you to stop saying my girl bullshit." I thought he would finally accept the reality of things but instead dared to say.

"Would you like baby girl better?" He had this shit-eating grin on his face, while my whole body shuddered when I heard that phrase.

"Aghh! Not those two words combined!" Both Kisaki and Taiju seemed confused by my overreaction.

"Try to say those words again and you will never see me again, I won't accept this disrespect." Then I added.

"And stop misleading people, I'm not your girlfriend so stop making it sounds like we are dating!" I tried to be stern, but this muscle head declared.

"What can I do, when you were acting like one on our last date on my couch." He dared to wink at me. I really had this urge to choke him.

"Excuse me, what?!" Kisaki was all red in the face, probably imagining something inappropriate.

"What the hell are you implying? You just forced a kiss on me, and Tetta you better stop whatever you are thinking or I will be kicking your ass as well." I definitely had enough of this whole conversation and with my strength stats being better than Kisaki's I knew I could win.