Festival Evening~

And I finally reached the anticipated 3rd of August, obviously, I wasn't too sure what to expect on this eventful day of Tokyo Revengers history. Would I be spending this day only with Kazutora at the festival or would my ass be dragged inside the Toman fight somehow? Who knew, not me. When I returned back from the part-time job, mom whipped out a kimono that she wanted me to wear for the festival. I was hesitant since this wasn't a good fighting getup. However, I wore it in the end, realizing how fun mom was having just by putting it on me. I loved the design, it was something quite unusual, was red and filled with patterns of golden fish. She furthermore managed to get Kazutora into a yukata, making me wonder if she made them herself or made a purchase just recently. She refused to share the details tho.

"Oh my two pretty children, let me take a few photos to keep them as memories." Right we didn't have any Kazutora pictures laying around the house, maybe we had to ask his biological mom to hand those over for us. Suddenly I was smitten by moms enthusiast, it spreading over to Kazu-chan as we started to both pose for the pictures, at times doing silly faces. Mom not only did whip out a whole-ass camera which she must have taken at least dozens of pictures with, but no she also took a few photos with her phone loudly declaring.

"This will be my new lock screen." I think I saw Kazutora being touched by the gesture so I whipped out a handkerchief and tried to give it to him.

"What?" He asked as I pointed out.

"There are like tears forming into your eyes so, take it don't be shy." I gave him a smile, but I ended up being hugged instead. Shortly mom joined the hug, creating a group hug kind of deal.

"Go have fun, we with our father will join shortly." It was nice to see them have dates like this once in a while. My previous parents barely had such moments, so it was nice seeing this sorta dynamic.

After I grabbed all my things, like money, wallet and an umbrella. We headed out and reached the place which was packed with people, we even spotted some tourists roaming around. The sights brought me such joy, there were so many pretty girls dressed in cute kimonos. The first thing we did was purchase snacks, unlike what I said to Wakasa yesterday we as siblings didn't fight over food. On contrary, I found myself even feeding my brother from time to time, because he got himself easily distracted. Once we finished our okonomiyaki, Kazutora pointed at the goldfish stand.

"How about we try that?" I was skeptical, even if fish were easy pets to raise there was still some responsibility you had to deal with, furthermore, we had a mischievous cat at home.

"What if Cupid tries to eat it?" I didn't want to bring a fish for their estimated death. But wouldn't owning a pet make him more compassionate? And if he kept his door closed at all times, maybe it wouldn't die.

"But if you want to go for it don't let me stop you, just remember that you will also have to purchase a tank, filter, and fish food." Even if a simple fish seemed like a cheap purchase now, it wasn't anywhere near the case. He walked over and managed to get it on the first try even, I just clapped my hands in amazement.

"Wow, you did it." He soon received his prize in the bag.

"What are you planning to name it?" Of course naming, it would make him more attached to it and that's what I hoped for. He looked at the fish mesmerized and soon announced.

"Sunny because of its golden color." That was so cute.

"Nice." we moved to the shooting game, in hopes to win some plush toys. I thought Kazutora would be the one to get it, but I was the one that managed to snatch the prize, despite the stall owner's annoyance.

"Pick one Kazutora." I decide to gift it to him instead because that's what a nice sister would do. We even came across our parents that wanted to inquire about whatever we had fun, so we showed them the prizes that we acquired. Dad gave us pats on the head while he mentioned how good of a job we did, but then suddenly Kazutora got stomach pains.