Draken Jelly Jelly~

So today was the big day yet I still had no idea how I would convince Mikey to arrive with his beanpole to the karaoke but I had hope that just one call from Emma would seal the deal. But then during school, both Senju and Yuzuha wanted to meet up, originally I was only planning to invite Hinata to the karaoke joy, but these two insisted to join on the fun.

"Didn't you say you would invite only one girl over, this is more than you promised?" I just shrugged.

"You can just convey to Mikey we are all your friends and want to meet him, I don't know." We booked the biggest karaoke room, we expected Mikey to only invite Draken, but who knew who would become his tail at this point.

"I hope this works itself out," I said while Senju asked.

"What will work out?" I nodded it was time to update everyone on the serious matter.

"Before we begin let's have a meeting." I stood up and took a stance in front of them like a commander talking to their troops.

"This is not your usual normal karaoke hangout, because we gathered here today to help our fellow comrade in the love department." Hinata who was briefed on this beforehand just clapped meanwhile Yuzuha and Senju looked confused.

"I will be playing the role of the womanizer, to make Draken tremble in his boots, so he actually decides to confess his love to Emma." Then suddenly Emma stopped me in my tracks.

"Why are you so sure? How can you be so convinced he even likes me back?" Time to say something absurd, since boy I didn't meet him.

"It's all written in the stars." I sent a look to Yuzuha that apparently met up with Emma on a few occasions before, yet never got the chance to become closer.

"Oh come on, I may have seen Draken spending time with you only once but anyone can see how much he adores you." Good save Yuzuha, I gave her a secret thumb up when Emma wasn't looking.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Yuzuha asked as Senju nodded, they seemed excited and determined to take part in my marvelous plan.

"Just encourage me in my endeavors and try not to make it apparent you know this is fake." I nodded, this should do.

"Yes, at some point I will yell for you both to kiss is that enough?" Yuzuha was the best player so far.

"Please do, I want to see his reaction." I smiled evilly stroking my nonexistent beard.

"You seem to be enjoying it way too much," Emma said, was she disproving that I was about to tease Draken to the maximum?

"Don't worry if he doesn't confess, you can always be my girlfriend instead, at some point we can plan a breakup and try again."I sent her a heart.

"If you keep this up I may believe you are indeed serious." I thought about it.

"Gurl I'm just giving you other choices over here.... now go call Mikey and make him drag beanpole's ass over here." So Emma picked up her phone and gave a call to her brother. They were having a serious conversation, where Mikey was confused about why a couple of girls would want to meet him of all the people.

"Who are your friends even?" Mikey asked as we all were sitting here eavesdropping.

"Well... there this girl called Michi-"

"Wait, like in Michi Hirabayashi?" Emma looked at me as I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Yes..." she answered unsure about where this was going.

"Coming." he hang up on her and she stared at me in shock.

"What have you done?" she asked me as I shook my head.