Hulk Smash!

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

I know this picture is kind of late to the game, but I like it so I need to show it off ;)

------------------------------------

When I woke up the next following day, I noticed how I was the first one to wake up inside our room, not wanting to leave the covers, nor feeling like waking anyone up, I decided to close my eyes and daydream but Venus had to destroy this peaceful morning for me.

'Important Mission: Now that you know who you like, making a choice shouldn't be that difficult, therefore, go ask someone out, the catch however is you have only ten minutes to do so." I heard the system speak it having this exact annoying emoji displayed on its screen.

'( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).' My eyes went wide in shock from the emergency of this task. Why did it even have the need to interfere in my love life? If it just left it alone I would probably come to a sound conclusion after the trip.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath, jumped out of the futon, and ran outside not bothering to put any slippers on, just sprinted off bare feet. But then was met with an obstacle to my path, the hall where most of the Toman higher-ups were sleeping was locked.

I tried to be patient, knocking on the door, but even after the seven-minute mark was upon me, no one bothered to let me inside and now there was an alarm present that blasted my ears off, reminding me of my dire situation at hand.

"Sorry for doing this," I whispered to practically no one and then broke thru the door leaving a giant human-shaped hole behind, then heard a bloody murder coming from someone. I looked around but Draken was quick to display his dissatisfaction with my actions.

"Michi! What the fuck?! This is even beyond you!" My sole response was.

"Not right now." And then noticed how the guy in question and two others, Mikey and Pah-chin were the only ones that didn't wake up from me creating this ruckus. I hovered over my target and after sitting down grabbed him by the collar, but he didn't even flinch. I tried to shake him awake, but still nothing. My most reasonable conclusion at the moment was lightly slapping him awake.

"Are you here to murder Baji? Like what is going on sis? You're scaring me!" Kazutora let out. And finally, my person of choice opened one of his eyelids.

"Michi?" He asked.

"Yo, lover boy, wanna go out with me?" I questioned right off the bat.

"What?" He asked half asleep.

"Want to be my boyfriend, geez do I need to spell it out for you?"

"Yo, I thought you would never ask!" He cheered and immediately pulled me into a hug, only to see the destruction I left behind.

"What happened here?" He questioned, and now when the alarm sirens were gone, there was only one thing that needed to be done.

"I think I'm gonna vomit." And I ran off to the nearest toilet before I left tho I heard one thing in particular.