Korean BBQ~

On Thursday it was time to head back to the gym to lift some weights with the boys, not really but when I arrived at my destination and went inside I spotted the whole Black Dragon first Gen squad chilling together. Right off the bat, I could tell that Wakasa was not yet over my near-death experience, since he was avoiding my eye contact. Or was he finally integrating into Japanese society, who knew? But my guess was that he was reliving the experience just by a single glance at my face.

"Didn't you tell me he would be better after spending some time alone?" I thought half a week would be enough, Benkei nodded in agreement to my words but soon added.

"Maybe he needs even more time." I could tell Benkei didn't know the specific period this guy needed to recover from the trauma the event must have given him

"Enough is enough... I'm taking matters into my own hands!" I power walked towards Wakasa taking him off guard by the serious look resting on my face. I halted right in front of him, blocking any escape paths, cornering him to a wall.

"Didn't we already establish that whatever took place that day was in fact not in any shape or form your fault?" He nodded his head in agreement, still taken aback by my directness on this matter. I caught his hand next and with a stern grip on it, placed it on my chest area, taking the three adults by shock. I even caught Takeomi spilling the water he was supposed to be drinking.

"Michi what are you doing?" I heard Benkei's concerned voice but ignored it.

"Listen Waka... there is a heartbeat right there... I'm alive and don't plan to die anytime soon so relax." He stood there like a frozen statue, which gave me the glorious opportunity to grab his head next and pull it close to my chest. Wasn't listening to someone else heartbeat supposed to have a calming effect? This felt like a genius strategy. I even stroked his head while saying.

"There there."

"Michi are you doing this on purpose?" He finally asked after he returned back to reality.

"What do you mean? I just remembered listing to someone's heartbeat can be soothing, so I thought once you realize I'm totally healthy you will stop worrying." He seemed to not have any comeback, so he just shoved me into the changing room. I guess that worked somehow.

When I was in the middle of training Inupi managed to show up, he talked to the guys about something which I did not catch, because I was focused on throwing punches, but once the session was over when my stomach growled I got a splendid idea.

"How about I take you guys out on Korean BBQ, my treat." Wakasa then reminded me.

"You do realize how much that will cost?" I just waved my hand.

"Don't worry about it." then I glanced at Inui that for once wasn't parading in his Black Dragon uniform.

"Wanna tag along?" That's when Kokonoi emerged, basically out of thin air.

"He is not." He dared to snarl at me.

"I'm pretty sure the question was not aimed at your person, or are you perhaps jealous for not receiving an invitation? Sorry I had no clue you were here." The three adults agreed maybe they wanted to see my embarrassment once I discover how much I would need to pay for such a party.

"Are you really paying, or you will change your mind later?" I rolled my eyes at Kokonut.

"Stop acting like a beggar and let's go, before I leave your ass behind." Once the gym was closed I asked the GPS to guide me to the best Korean BBQ place around Shibuya. When we arrived I could tell this was an authentic place, because I recognized so many Korean words being spoken. We were seated and chose our options of meat, the guys even went for ordering alcohol.