Uniform for Deliquent Duo~

On Friday I got a message from Senju informing me that tomorrow we are going on our beach trip, so I should have my swimsuit ready. Also, she sent a picture of the uniform she thought we should wear as a duo until we got associated with any viable gangs. I looked it up but it was just a Brahman gang uniform with the sakura flowers on the sleeves, the one she wore in the manga.

"Wow, how come this garment is already a thing?" Was she really serious when she wanted me to become one of the leaders of her gang?

"It's pretty, but does it really have to be in black?" I send her a message. Quickly a response came in.

"You don't like wearing black?" she asked as I answered.

"Yes, I would prefer more colorful colors." suddenly I got a sketch of the same uniform but in white, with black and pink details.

"Oh, so we are like the opposite of each other, awesome." that actually looked quite cute in my head, like a duo of twins that wore the opposite colors. We could become like Wakasa and Benkei where we are an awesome duo covering for each other, why did I start liking the delinquent pair idea?

"Aghhh Senju got into my head." I started to prepare for school, and I decided to arrive ahead of the schedule to have time to talk with Kisaki.

When I arrived at school I saw how Kisaki was already sitting at his desk, I guess he planned to take school more seriously despite his gang activities because the exams were approaching.

"Tetta-Kun!" I said approaching him.

"I see you came to school today." to which I playfully responded.

"You noticed my absence yesterday, how thoughtful." He tried to shoo me away but I decided to give it a shot.

"Can you do me a favor, pretty please~" I tried to make my voice sound truly soft and gentle.

"Why would I do anything for you?" What could I even offer in exchange I was pretty sure this guy was loaded with money.

"I won't bother you for a whole week, how does it sound?" he seemed skeptical but shortly said.

"I guess I can hear you out." I sighed in relief.

"Could you find out which school a guy named Kakucho goes to?"

"Why do you think I would know about some random guy's whereabouts?" I decided to share some information that I wasn't supposed to know yet.

"I heard some rumors about how he is famous in the delinquent circles. I think he was referred to as Brawler." Kisaki seemed to recognize the alias I gave him.

"How do you even know the guy?" Why did he want to know?

"Childhood friend." he stared at me not believing what I just said.

"What?" I asked.

"But if you're two are childhood friends why don't you guys keep in contact." I wasn't sure why he needed to know every single detail behind my request.

"I think there has been some kind of misunderstanding between us two... so we haven't seen each other in years... what are you jealous?" As soon he heard the last part he glared at me.

"I guess I will help you."

"Because you love me so much?" I giggled to myself making it seem like I was a little bit embarrassed, but he retaliated.

"If you have someone else to bother, you will stop wasting my time." to which I responded.

"I think I finally figured you out, you're just a cute tsundere." Then suddenly the teacher came in.