Slippery Snake~

On Tuesday I woke up quite excited, I could feel a lot of energy rushing thru my body, so I joyfully ran around my room, I couldn't believe this was taking place. For someone so true to their obsession for years to come, this fella finally saw the light, which was a thing worth celebrating. I could confidently state there was no way this guy would tell me no, this time around. If he did, wouldn't it be considered a stupid move? Also the more Tetta's time I wasted, the less time he had to spare on his subordinates and endless evil schemes.

Yes, I would become the perfect distraction, or so I thought.

"Wait but won't that be counted as a perfect honey trap?" I shook my shoulders and ran down the stairs. Mom must have sensed something because she gave me this knowing look of hers.

"Young love." She said nostalgically, but I had a feeling she misunderstood who the target of my affection was. Since I mentioned how the twins were attending the same school as I did, she got her hopes up.

After eating a filling breakfast I took my bicycle and rode to school. Once I arrived the first thing I did was approach Tetta.

"How are you faring on this fine day?" I asked I could feel my lips twisting in a weird way.

"Why do you look like a devil that is about to force me into a soul contract?" Was I exposing myself too much?

"Is my humor slowly rubbing off on you?" I asked and then warned him about my next move.

"Under the lunch break, let's have some one-on-one conversation." So once we ate our food I made sure to drag him along, but something felt strange. As if his demeanor unexpectedly changed, once I found a good spot he pulled his hand away. It didn't feel like the usual bickering we had, but I decided to go for it.

"Considering what took place yesterday I will hold you accountable for your actions. So once I again I will allow you to date me." I didn't want to seem arrogant, but something truly didn't feel right. Which was strange, weren't our feelings mutual, then why did I feel so anxious about his answer? He just chuckled.

"Did you really think one kiss indicated that I liked you? Are you stupid?" Did those words really leave his mouth just now? But wasn't he the type of person that tried to desperately cling to the things he wanted? I quickly pulled up the system window, but nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, there wasn't any skill affecting my judgment, and the love meter was just showing the same results as yesterday.

"Sorry I thought I was speaking with an intellectual, not a fool." Then I added out of spite.

"But I guess intelligence doesn't equal wisdom." Great I just agitated him more, because of something minor as pettiness. I took a deep breath trying to reassess the situation, but the first thing I needed to do is keep him in place.

I quickly realized what could have been the cause of this reaction. I guess his first priority was his objective, who knows maybe he liked when people succumbed to fear before him. Since I must have had a good influence on him, he must have found me to be some kind of threat. Yes, I forgot.

"Sorry..." I said letting him go. He was taken aback.

"I was so focused on my own feelings and goals I forgot to consider yours... just because our feelings are mutual it doesn't mean we need to date. Just because dating is my first priority it doesn't mean it's the same in your case... and I guess you can't let your feelings for Hinata go either." Like I would him manipulate me into hating him, I'm not sure what he would benefit from this, maybe he thought if I hated him I would leave him alone.

"You mister should be more honest with yourself and the people around you, stop using some manipulation underhanded methods." Of course, I wouldn't let him escape from my grasp.