Michi Merch~

Taking a quick glance at the calendar which informed me how today was the 3rd of October, it reminded me of the fact that I forgot to accept the rewards for a certain mission.

"But that is strange didn't the reward pop up as soon as the 1st of September came around... did I miss the notification window?" Well considering how hectic most of the days are, I wouldn't have been surprised if that was the case. I just had to accept them now.

"But wait I didn't get a mission to keep taking fighting lessons from Wakasa and Benkei... does it mean the system believes in my current fighting skills and deems it unnecessary to proceed further?" If it was indeed the case, I sure didn't share its sentimental. And given the fact I would probably forget to put my muscles to use, maybe it was wise to keep the training going.

"But I have so many other activities to tend to, band activities, Valhalla and visiting Izana and dealing with his strange quirks... Maybe I can just reduce the amount to one session per week." That sounded like a good idea, I noted it being important to visit Wakasa today and give him my final answer.

"Nevertheless I will probably also gain some field experience by hanging in Valhalla headquarters, knowing Hanma he will probably stir up some fights." Maybe at the end of the day, it was good I joined them. I would have to rely on my own strength and instincts alone, in Toman I could see some of the guys getting ahead of themself trying to protect me from harm's way. Which in every other scenario would be deemed as a good thing, but I sure needed to know how to stand my ground in a brawl.

I distributed the newly acquired points and reached the sixty mark.

"Wait, already? That's faster than I anticipated, but if I proceed won't the growing pains come back?" I sighed in defeat. As soon I voiced my distaste on the matter the system window popped up.

"Yeah, I guess it's better to deal with it now than later." Since tomorrow I was going to visit Hanma's ass. Once the pain began, I could tell it was worse than the last time.

"I won't pass out right?" I asked myself, wondering if staying at home could be an option.

"But today's the band practice." I tried to pep myself up. I grabbed the two body pillow covers and put them into two separate bags, and then glanced at the Michi plush toy.

"Should I take it along as well? But it's so big..." Wait I didn't need to carry it around, all that needed to be done was invite Senju over so she could pick it up herself.

"But who I am going to give the second body pillow to?" I kind of wanted to know what Taiju's reaction would be, but there was a second person attending my school who I could gift it too.

"Not sure if Souya will be okay with receiving this... but what I'm more concerned about is Nahoya's wrath." I decided to just roll with it, rather than wait for the date with Taiju.

Once I arrived at school, I strolled to Kisaki's desk. He sure was taken aback by the sudden gift.

"Here... since I told you previously I would make you one." He seemed skeptical and wanted to open it in front of the whole class.

"It's not safe for work... actually it kind of is, but I'm sure you wouldn't want others to see it being in your possession." He just took a quick glance inside the bag, but from his confused look it seemed like he forgot about the body pillow talk.

At lunch, as usual, I went to the twins' classroom, so we could eat and chat together yet as soon we finished eating I pulled out the bag and handed it into Souya's hands.

"Here you go, however, don't open it just yet. It's better if you do it at home." He thanked me, but Smiley sure didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.