Double Date~

It was Saturday, and it only took an hour after I awaken for this maniac to arrive at our house, at least he didn't storm in before breakfast per his usual habit

Yet rather than bothering me about the incoming double date and its details, it seemed like something else caught his attention, and made him uneasy.

"Is something bothering Kazutora? He's been acting strangely suspicious those past few days..." I guess since they had been meeting religiously, for those past few months, and Keisuke had a keen eye for people, it was no surprise why he caught on so quickly.

"So you noticed too." I let him know that I was aware of the sudden changes in my brother's behavior.

"Listen... I tried to speak with him, to get to the bottom of this, but he is refusing to open up about his troubles... how about you ask him what bit his ass? Considering you two are more familiar with each other?" Keisuke agreed, but only after we came back from the date. I guess he didn't want the negative spirit to tag along.

"Great... Yet there is something else that worries me entirely, Tora has been telling me to stay away from Mikey, nowadays even more so than before. It feels like he expects Mikey to hurt me in so way, do you have any clue what that is about?" Keisuke just bit his lip, maybe he didn't want to share his and Tora's dark past. Too bad for him I only questioned him because I wanted him to realize how little I was supposed to know about my sibling's past.

"If you don't want to tell me you don't have to." Keisuke sighed in relief however he promised he would explain everything some other day.

A mission popped up in the notifications, Venus being so kind to tell me what it wanted me to do because I didn't care to read it myself.

"Would you rather ask Keisuke Baji what kind of outfit you should pick for the date or choose it yourself but change in front of him?" Wow, I felt bullied by the system.

"Instead you can help me pick out an outfit." He actually nodded his head, as I decided to narrow down his options to five.

He wanted me to wear a skirt, it seemed like.

"Thanks, I need to look good... for Senju."

"Hey! Are you going on a date with her or me?" What did he even expect me to say?

"Senju," I said in the bluntest voice, he was revolting against me, but I toned him down because I heard a message coming thru on the second phone.

"Why do you need another one?" He asked as I responded.

"For more professional matters," I said but why would a 13-year-old need a work phone? I read the message and found out Hanma had the jacket ready and wanted me to come during the evening, I quickly turned to Keisuke.

"Today we won't be able to hang out for the whole day..." He probably was expecting the same outcome during the last date.

"I have something to do, so please take this to wipe your tears with." I walked over to the bag that had the body pillow covers and handed him one.