Cupid Strikes Again~

Finally, it was the 1st of August, so I received the rewards for the part-time job. 7 points which I could distribute myself and a potion that would give me 10 stats of my choices for 24 hours. Since it was the first one I owned, I decided to come up with a proper use for this baby. I shook the container around, the liquid looked artificially yellow. Sure I could use it in a future fight if needed, but maybe there is a more clever way I could think of? I started to ponder about this and remembered moms lucky points.

"What if I make mom drink it instead, and once she does I can convince her to play the lotto." With such high luck, she was bound to win something right? The only tricky thing was, how would I convince her to drink something so unappetizing looking? Maybe I could pour it into some other drink, would it work? I decided to leave this master plan when my parents came back from their trip.

I added the points to my current stats and again I decided to increase Intelligence and Luck the most. Sure now I wasn't in school, but it felt assuring to have high Intelligence stats. The stats were as follows.

Intelligence: 22

Luck: 22

Endurance: 21

Agility: 21

Strength: 21

Perfect, but as soon I completed adding the points another mission emerged.

'Would you rather stay another month at your current job or find another one at a convenience store?' I quickly glanced at the rewards, leaving this job would give me an additional bonus stat. However I didn't feel like bothering seeking new employment, so I clicked on the first option and gave my manager a quick call.

"I finally came to a conclusion." He sounded nervous on the other end.

"I decided to stay for another month." He cheered on the other side and we decided to extend the contract tomorrow for another month. Once the call ended I got reminded of the mysterious Pixie dust, would it by chance allow me to fly, but that sounded too bizarre to be true. I opened my inventory and read the description.

"Pixie dust, a glittery powder gifted by the fairies to knock out any human being for 12 hours straight. No matter what you do after they won't be able to wake up until the clock has run out." Great just great, what was even this description? I just sighed, but suddenly realized something. I could sleep at Yuzuha's place if she allows me that is. Moreover, if Taiju goes off the rails I can just knock him out with the Pixie dust. I started to laugh like an evil villain planning world destruction, causing Kazutora to hear me from his room and come over asking.

"What's going on?" He looked around like he was expecting someone to be there.

"Oh... I sometimes do find myself talking to myself, there is no one here." He didn't seem to know how to react.

"And the laugh?" He ask as he had never done it himself before, wasn't that normal?

"Preparing a deliberate plan to annoy someone's ass." We stared at each other as he gently asked.

"It's not my ass right?"

"No." he sighed with relief and left my room. I was about to proceed to track back to my previous thoughts on what I would do to annoy Taiju's ass now when I had an ace up my sleeve, but Cupid started to claw at the window and meow.

"If you run away again I won't ever listen to your requests." But he was persistent so I decided to have a look at what was going on. Mikey and Draken were at Takemichi's house destroying things left and right. Poor Takemichi and his memories. I opened the window and Cupid just sat there licking his paw. Watching this made me feel like I was looking at a movie so much so I sighed sadden that there was no popcorn in my hands to munch on. I saw the destroyed objects and then Takemichi getting enraged. I thought he had all the reason to be furious at them for destroying his belongings, rather than sitting down and talking like normal people. But then again they were still children so no wonder they were acting so immature.