Family Play~

When I woke up the next following morning, I wasn't in the best of mood, my head was pounding like crazy, giving me the feeling of it splitting apart. And once I recalled what Keisuke was up to last night, I turned around to find his ass sleeping peacefully in my bed as if the things from yesterday didn't transpire at all.

Feeling wronged, I entered rage mode, sat up on my bed, and pinched his cheeks, hard enough to make it hurt. His eyes shot open right away while I screamed.

"You have a lot of nerve Baji Keisuke! How dare you knock me out unconscious like this! It was supposed to be a simple spar, not a full-fledged fight between two opposite gang members!" He caught me in his embrace, regret founding its way into his eyes.

"I'm sorry! I may have gotten a little excited during our spar! But I carried you back home and took care of you, can you forgive me?!"

"Excited? What are you Hanma? That crazed fight maniac?" I questioned him while struggling from slipping away from his strong grip.

"I'm sorry Michi! You were nearly on par with me, so I wanted to compare our strength more accurately, I never thought you would faint from it." Suddenly Kazutora busted thru the door and decided to hit me with this absurd line.

"Are you two having a couple's fight so early in the morning?" Causing me to send him a glare, also who allowed this guy to stay the night? Did he even tell my family the whole story?

"Do you call it a couple's fight when your friend knocks you unconscious?... Then I bet brother you had many of those with this fool!" Kazutora gasped hearing this, but Keisuke wouldn't budge so I decided to use another strategy.

"I will bite your arm off!" And actually proceeded with the promised threat, yet he dared to dodge my divine punishment for his insolence.

"See if you can dodge this!" I said attacking him once again, aiming for his other limb. I managed to bite him, but then we were struggling in some kind of wrestling fight. It ended with me being pinned to the bed, by my nemesis, that was blushing like crazy while he was hovering over me.

"Stupid," I muttered and kicked him off jumped out of bed, and ran to mom.

"Mom, dad, why did you let Keisuke stay the night? You know he was the reason I was knocked unconscious." I felt wronged.

"He explained to us it was a simple accident, caused by his miscalculation... Besides dear he cried so much last night, we didn't have the heart to chase him away." Once he walked down he was still apologizing, but considering how my parents witnessed something even I haven't the pleasure to see, for my sake. I could see myself letting it slide for now.

"I guess I can forgive you, but you are going to take responsibility and drive me to school." I declared and then asked mom to dot on me. Because my head was still in pain.

"You sure you want to go to school?" Dad asked as I agreed, nodding my head. Who wanted to catch up on homework on the weekend? It was better to do school assignments during school time.

So I was taken for another ride on Keisuke's motorcycle once we had our breakfast.

"Just don't spend too much time on that guy that happens to be your classmate." I waved my hand since Kisaki hasn't been talking with me for the past few days. Even if I tried to initiate a conversation he managed to either run away or make an excuse for himself. But it may as well have been caused by my snarky comments, asking him if he was afraid of my power and brilliance or whatever. Suddenly he wasn't as easy to agitate.

I sighed but such a thing didn't go unnoticed by my ride.

"Don't tell me you're still hung over about that guy." I couldn't stop myself from replying.