Koko Crunch~

So after my part-time job and intense training I was looking at my stats while laying on the floor all exhausted.

Intelligence: 15

Luck: 15

Endurance: 14

Agility:14

Strength: 15

If I reached the 20-point mark, could I hope that something new would show itself inside the system? If that was a common trope, could I by chance get some of my questions answered? Like why I was here, how come I specifically, and more importantly how could I possibly stay in this world? Yes, there was a chance of getting involved in the mafia far in the future, if something went wrong and Mikey once again went astray, but I would take my chances to stay with my new family.

"Why are you spacing out on the floor? Aren't you going to rush back home like you usually do?" Waka Waka seemed salty as ever.

"For once you could think of me more preciously." I picked myself up, only to see him stand up and have him push me forcefully inside the changing room.

"Nooo!" I yelled as that transpired to create more drama. Once I took a shower and changed my clothes, I came out having Senju greet me with a smile.

"So how was the date yesterday?" Yes, I did mention it to her inside the text messages, because she wanted to come over and wouldn't believe I had no time to spare.

"It was chill, nothing too crazy." besides whatever the system tried to do with this one questionable mission. Takeomi that seemed to have arrived with Senju overheard our conversation, but why was he usually hanging around here when I was present? Suspicious, because Wakasa always mentioned he was really busy trying to get his life back on track.

"So, since you're dating someone does it mean you will stop bothering me?" Takeomi asked as I shook my head to his sheer disappointment.

"I'm not dating anyone, it was just a one-time thing, because I fooled a poor soul into accepting my deal, which I won and the reward was him going on a date with me." I smiled evilly, as Senju gasped not knowing the details behind it.

"Why did you go so long?" she questioned.

"Oh I just like annoying the guy, he's on top of my of people I like to bother... right after him would be your brother." I then turned my head in his direction, having a cheeky grin on my face.

"Since you're so jealous how about going on a date too?" he straight out refused. It didn't work, so I turned my sight onto Waka Waka next.

"How about you?" He stopped whatever he was doing, and paused for a moment creating some suspense, only for him to finally voice.

"If you keep up this nonsense any longer, I will personally chase you away with a broom." How awful.

"What I am, a spec of dust?" He nodded his head agreeing, while Takeomi laughed at my misfortune.

"So cruel. Mark my words, vengeance will be mine." Someday I would have enough stats to beat their asses in a fight, I huffed took Senju's hand, and walked out of the gym.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked, and she gave it some thought before suggesting it.

"How about some ice cream at the convenient store?" I nodded, didn't use a lot of cash and we could enjoy the summer heat with something refreshing. We walked inside the first one we spotted and were about to accomplish our purchase until Kokonoi rushed to the both of us like a madman while wearing his Black Dragon uniform.

"Please for the love of god get out of here quickly." When did he become religious? Me and Senju both looked at him in confusion as I received some change from the cashier.