The Answer~

It seemed like yesterday the system let me celebrate my artistic achievements in peace, why I'm saying this? Because right off the bat when I woke up I was greeted with the most unpleasant notification known to humankind

'Would you like to proceed?' I quickly pulled up the systems window to check my current stats, and yes every single one had passed the ninety mark.

Intelligence: 92

Luck: 90

Endurance: 90

Agility: 90

Strength: 91

"Yes I guess, it's not like I have any other options." Unexpectedly Venus made its appearance in its tiny fairy form, and I could tell the system was somehow mocking me, I swore this creature was snickering at my expense.

Regardless, there lay no benefit in engaging in anger over the fact, Venus after all had more say in the matter so all I could do was accept my sorry fate. So I clicked on the yes button and prepared myself mentally for the incoming pain as best as I could, so I wouldn't faint from shock.

So yes the experience was indeed more unbearable than the last time. So I walked downstairs and quickly informed this house's residents about my bad situation at hand.

"Mom, dad... I'm in pain and I will make it everyone else problem." I received odd looks from them both until I declared.

"It was a joke, but tell me if my complaining becomes unbearable to hear because it truly feels like I will do it constantly over the next couple of hours. So if anyone needs me, I will be glued to my bed, not moving outside the vicinity of this house, in case you had any trips in mind, I will be not attending."

"Are you dealing with painful cramps?" Mom asked while dad nodded letting me know.

"If it's something we personally can deal with, we could fetch you anything from the store." Dad's suggestion was nice, but I doubted any sweets would be of any use in this peculiar situation.

"It's the systems doing, there is not much that can be done about it since even painkillers won't work... it all stems down to my personal perseverance." I pointed it out and then decided to lift up the mood with a joke.

"I'm becoming stronger, my muscles are taking on a new supreme form." They were stunned when I started to make bodybuilding poses while chanting.

"Strong!" But it quickly turned into them cheering instead.

"Worry not, I may look soft to any unexpected individual, but that's a mere illusion because if you touch me, there are only jacked-up muscles underneath, that can mess anyone up." We exchanged some jokes then I, in turn, received some compliments for enduring the system's trial, and eventually I had my breakfast.

After our meal someone decided to visit us, causing Kazutora to run to the door. Which made me wonder who was the person behind the entrance, perhaps the love of his life, for him to be hurrying so much. It had to be either Keisuke or Yuzuha-chan.