Ally~

Today was Wednesday, an important day for humanity, no not really, just an important day for my existence only. Would I possibly gain an ally that I could rant to about the system and its shenanigans? Only on today's episode in Would You Rather. My mind went off track. Right. I was about to uncover whenever Wakasa was brave enough to accept my proposal of hearing out the tale of my origin.

So right now here I was in front of his gym, as I came here straight from school. There was still roughly half an hour before my training session would begin, perhaps it was enough time to discuss my story in full.

I proceeded to open the doors, looking inside as if it was my first time here, scanning my surroundings for the search of the male in question. My eyes met with Wakasa's and before I could even question if he wanted to proceed with the conversation now or later, he asked Benkei to look after the gym, as he dragged me inside the staff room. I and Benkei both were taken aback by his action.

"We have half an hour, so let's hear that story of yours." Still, in shock, my brain was running on chaos autopilot mode.

"Never thought you be so eager, are you perhaps interested in me?" I joked, but he didn't seem to have taken my words seriously.

"I tried to do some research, and found Lucid Dreaming was a thing." Oh right, I totally forgot this was still the times before the internet boom, you probably wouldn't be swarmed with information unless you decided to search it out on your own time. No wonder he never heard of the term.

"Is that what took place, with you and your Arabian Nights?"

"Perhaps..." I gave him a vague answer since I wasn't too sure. Maybe we were stuck in a simulation that the system created. But then it hit me, the mission implied that we would share our dreams, if it could dump me in another dimension altogether, linking someone's dreams shouldn't have been a problem.

"We just happened to share our dreams for that specific night." Since he seemed curious and willing to hear me out, I was about to drop a bomb in his face but got interrupted.

"What about the near-death experience then? Like I doubt that there is any possible sickness that can make someone faint where all their vital points are undetectable." Did this guy never read Romeo and Juliet, but then again they did drink poison instead.

"I'm not too sure, if you put some of your time in reading books rather going around and beating people, you would know that there are cases where people are buried alive occasionally." He sent me a glare, probably aware it wasn't the case with me.

"Yes, yes, you got me. It wasn't valid in my case... actually at that point I was dead for whole 12 hours in fact." We just stared at each other, whatever I said was slowly seeping into his brain.

"How is that even possible?" He questioned.

"Well my soul left my body and for the next 12 hours I was just spying on people in a form of a ghost."

"And what then you revived yourself or something?" He seemed a little agitated.

"Kinda yes, although I didn't have to lift a finger." We became engulfed in silence for the next minute or two.

"So let me start it from the beginning." He nodded his head as we sat down on the chairs, his body slumping. It didn't give me an impression of someone being interested in the narrative they were about to hear. I just rolled my eyes at his relaxed posture and began from the start.

"One day I was scrolling thru the web, trying to find some nice games to find..."

"Can't you just get to the point?" Talk about rude, it seemed like Venus agreed with me and decided to give him so kinda punishment thru me.