Trippy~

The next following morning, I could swear the hickeys from yesterday became even so slightly more visible. And after I ran out from Tetta's house yesterday I kept on ignoring his calls, not that I received that many of them, since I must have gotten my message across. Which was being too shy and perplexed by his actions to entertain his remarks.

"Also what I am supposed to do with these?" I looked into the mirror tracing my fingers against the skin and feeling the red and purple spots on my neck.

"What got over him?" I wondered, was it the new look that he personally crafted, which caused him to be bolder and more outrageous in pulling his moves? Or was this simply his newly crafted strategy to get back at me for all these times I teased him relentlessly?

I soon reached for the foundation to cover everything up, but then a problem posed itself in front of me.

"But won't this leave makeup stains on my school uniform collar?" I asked myself, being aware of how costly these things could be.

"Well it's not like we are poor or anything, so if it doesn't come off during the wash cycle I can always purchase a new one." I was about to grab a make-up sponge, but Kazutora busted thru my door startling me in the progress.

"You may have fooled me yesterday, but next time-!" He stopped mid-sentence, I guess sleeping on the fact, made him gain a new perspective on yesterday's event.

"What the hell is that on your neck, Michi?!" He yelled while I sighed in defeat.

"Are you asking in search of a confirmation or are you seriously clueless?" He didn't even reply just kept on ranting in my presence.

"It was Kisaki, wasn't it? I will smash his face the next time I even catch a glimpse of the guy!" I started to apply the foundation reminding this fiery brother of mine.

"You do remember there are some rules set in place, no fights between Toman members, or do I need to jog your memory as the 6th division captain?" He became eerily silent, so I turned around, noticing his pleading eyes.

"Listen, brother, you're worrying too much, people can change, but in case he is not sincere the system won't stay oblivious to his schemes." I tried to reason.

"Oh right, once your intelligence becomes higher than his, he won't be able to manipulate you anymore." He made it sound like it was the case, but at least he calmed down.

"He has around eighty-five points, meanwhile I have eighty-one." Kazutora assumably imagined me breaking up with him as soon I hit the eighty-five intelligence mark.

The morning thereafter went over smoothly, it was the aftermath at school I was more worried about.

Also, I never thought I would see the day when my boyfriend would be waiting for me at the school entrance, it looked like he came to talk.

"Were you really so flustered yesterday? That you decided to ignore all my calls?" Well, there was no use in lying.

"Yep," I responded, avoiding eye contact. Another surprise awaited me, he leaned in and whispered straight into my ear.

"Your reaction was cute tho~ I wouldn't mind seeing it again." His fearlessness basically spiked to the top since yesterday.

"I rather not..." I answered honestly.

"Why did you suddenly decide to break up with me?" Wow, why was he already jumping to the most extreme explanation?

"No, I'm just worried that if you did it again I would knock you out cold with my hard-headed head." We stared at each other in silence.