Date Interception~

It was the 21st of December which meant it was only three more days before the trip, yet I was putting all my time I could spare into attending various dates, to see who was the best candidate for my boyfriend, that could stand being around me for the next five years to come, perhaps even a whole lifetime, who knew.

But now it wasn't the time to think about that, there was another struggle I was facing as of now, I updated everyone about us getting to exchange gifts on Christmas day, it didn't have to be anything too expensive, we just toss them onto the pile and let people choose their package, easy and simple.

However, I was in a dilemma, what gift could possibly surprise anyone attending but still please the person in question? There were after all many different individuals inside the huge group I created.

"Michi!Michi!"

"What?" Why did Smiley had to interrupt my thoughts? I believed I was near the actual answer I was seeking.

"Why haven't you asked my brother out? But did it with all the other guys? Is he not good enough for you? Huh? Answer me?!" Great now I had to deal with an angry overprotective twin, whose face was too close to mine for my own comfort.

"More like I'm looking out for him? Do you really wish upon him to be teased every single day? Also since you are so often spending time with Souya, we will clash a lot, which means a lot of fighting would be involved. Before we know it, you guys will have enough of my presence, and I can't let that happen." Smiley backed away as if he was considering what I conveyed.

"How about we put aside our differences and compromise not to fight, while you maintain your urge to tease my brother how does that sound?" I shook my head right away.

"The urge is too powerful, seeing pretty boys being shy and blushing is such a majestic sight to behold, even more so when they act like a tsundere afterward." It seemed like Nahoya was questioning my sanity.

"That's a little bit creepy... then again no wonder you went for Kisaki... but maybe you're just stuck on the guy, but all you need is new horizons to discover... like Souya."

"Brother... I think that's enough-" Poor Angry got interrupted.

"Don't worry I got this... I say you let us tag along on your date, so you can witness what you're missing." I rolled my eyes at his proposal, how was that going to help? But before I could refuse a mission appeared, and knowing situations as these, things were about to turn in Smiley's favor.

'Would you rather call off the date with Ran Haitani or let the Kawata twins tag along?' I sighed as nothing was going my way.

"Fine, I will give you a location, but you better make an explanation for Ran because I will not involve myself in this mess further."

So when the time was due, I was standing by the station together with my well attached tail. But not only was Ran late, but he wasn't alone either. He basically dragged his bro along. He seemed happy until he noticed the group that created itself all of sudden. And after he took my hands in his he mentioned.

"You dressed up so prettily, was it to impress me, Rindoy, or the uninvited guests that are spying on us and coming between our love for each other?" Was this guy for real?

"First of all... I didn't even know of your brother's arrival so like have you been smoking something? Second, I dressed up for my sake and my sake alone!"

"Wow, wow, wow, you don't need to shout. What got you so antsy Michi?" Ran mentioned and it looked like every other person here was surprised at my sudden outburst.

"Sorry Ran, I haven't been sleeping so well recently, so I've been really on edge."

"Then let's go grab something to eat and you can tell me all about it." I was a little astonished by his positive response, despite I nodded my head and so we headed out, the twins included. It seemed like Rindou was trying to make new friends or was keeping them occupied so Ran could have his time to shine.