Meant To Be~

I sure wasn't expecting someone as prideful as Ran to fall on his knees, wrap his large hands around my torso and start crying, while all I did was call what he believed to be love an obsession

"Come on, look around you, would someone mentally stable decorate their room like this?" Then again I saw worse from k-pop or anime fans on the internet. But now when I focused more on the different paintings scattered on all four different walls, I spotted one that was depicting a wedding.

"No don't leave me!" Was the only thing he could utter between his sobs. What I just witnessed was a shell of a broken man, that couldn't stomach the sole thought of the person he had been searching for the past 12 years leaving him behind once again, in just mere hours from now on.

"My poor baby," I said while patting his head, I couldn't stomach seeing him like this. Especially because I was somehow the reason behind this all.

"Isn't there something I can do or say that will make you stay here with me forever?" He asked as I exhaled the air I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Listen Ran, this is not my place... I still look like a teenager, no one will really bless this marriage you're searching for, besides there is no document that will prove my existence."

"With money everything is possible." He argued, looking up to meet my eyes.

"Silly nugget, people will look down on you for dating someone so young and they will never understand where we are coming from." I reasoned.

"I don't care! I have been looked down upon for years because I have been reminiscing about you for literal years." So this wasn't his first time meeting the Toman admins.

"Listen Ran, you may be okay with it, but I wouldn't like to see the man I chose being looked down upon." He blinked a few times before opening his mouth again.

"Why are your words so gentle today? And flowing out like honey? Are you pitying me?" I guess I usually acted like I was annoyed by his whole existence.

"How can I be nothing but gentle with the idiot that waited for me patiently for literal years?"

"But now you're calling me an idiot." He noted.

"Well I'm sure happy you remembered me for all those years, even if it hasn't occurred to me yet, but I would prefer if you lived more happily," I admitted, seeing him like this broke my heart a little.

"You're just talking, I know you never liked me to begin with." I rolled my eyes.

"Would I be talking and letting you kiss me, even come to your house for help if I hated your ass?"

"No...?"

"Anyway, I bet my older version would have missed your stupid ass as well Ran."

"You really need to add the stupid part?" Now he was suddenly making demands?