Mad Izana~

Thanks to Ran and his big mouth, he who dared to share the story with Izana, about how I was the sole reason for his transformation into a chick for a day, made Izana call me and demand my presence at his apartment this very morning

Thanks to Ran and his big mouth, he who dared to share the story with Izana, about how I was the sole reason for his transformation into a chick for a day, made Izana call me and demand my presence at his apartment this very morning. Yet before hanging up he warned me that it better be happening fast or else, I sure didn't like being threatened, but it also made me appreciate my choice of boyfriend better.

"Was this some kind of scheme on Ran's part, to get back at me for rejecting me?" Or was it just me overthinking this, because he sure gave me a whole lot of trouble to deal with.

"I guess I better start moving." Not because I was scared of him, but rather because I was worried that Kakucho would expose my secrets to his greatest king, but only if Izana even considered his subordinate having this kind of information. I had some hope in Kakucho to at least keep his mouth shut when he wasn't deliberately ordered to tell the tale.

So I took my motorcycle, the fastest way of transportation I owned, and drove off nearly right after.

When I knocked on the door to their apartment, it opened in record time, making me believe this guy was just sitting by the entrance awaiting my arrival, counting the seconds between my entry and his call.

"Michi, we need to talk!" Suddenly I felt like I was about to have an important conversation with a boyfriend I had been dating about for a couple of years and how he was about to dump me, I blinked in surprise, having no idea where this random thought appeared from.

"That's why I'm here in the first place," I noted as we moved to the couch and then the interrogation began.

"So you really changed Ran's gender?" He questioned as I nodded my head.

"Yep and since he spilled the beans there is no hiding it now... he told me the tale yesterday." It looked like something was bothering Izana.

"So it means the deal we made... you were serious about winning it?" He asked as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yep," I answered truthfully.

"All this time I believed you set up the deal to lose it." I couldn't fault him for thinking that, since who in their right mind would trust someone when they declare they will resurrect their loved one?

"Why would you do that?" He seemed a little bit upset with me.

"What was I supposed to do otherwise? You refused to accept my rejection, was I presumed to let you go out and fight my new boyfriend? So you can solve it the way guys do, by strength? I don't want to see any of it... so fricking stupid."

"But don't girls usually want to date the strongest male?" Izana asked, he seemed quite confident it was a fact.

"Ummm no, we don't live in the hunting era... I don't need you to go out and hunt a deer for me because my life-hood depends on it.... nowadays women want partners that are smart... and with some cash to their name... if not that they at least need certain height requirements." Was I destroying his perception of the world?