Study Date~

On Monday as soon I entered my classroom, I could feel how my smile widened, just the sole thought of having this golden opportunity and excuse to bother Kisaki more, it bought some light to my life

On Monday as soon I entered my classroom, I could feel how my smile widened, just the sole thought of having this golden opportunity and excuse to bother Kisaki more, it bought some light to my life. There were so many questions I wanted to ask him, being aware that they may bother my boyfriend considering his temperament. However he couldn't escape me no more, he stepped into my trap himself, which was getting endlessly teased from my side, if he couldn't survive such turbulences, then perhaps this wasn't meant to be. I had the higher ground.

"Why are you smirking to yourself like a villain?" He dared to question my beaming happiness, presumably realizing his life wouldn't be as peaceful anymore.

"Because I was wondering..." I paused, put a hand over my mouth turning away, creating the illusion of shyness.

"What my hubby would want to be called from now on... Babe? Bae? Sugarplum? Pumpkin pie? Watermelon sugar? Love? Darling? Honey? Bunny? Muffin? Pudding? Sweetie Pie? Or perhaps Cupcake?" I was ready to pull out more nicknames but this fella interrupted me.

"Are you done?" I shook my head in disagreement, being aware there were more promising nicknames to recall, I just couldn't remember them off the top of my head right now.

"But I will stop once you choose one." I crossed my arms, waiting for a reasonable response from his side, but he just sighed in defeat.

"Don't usually couples just call each other by name? Why do we need nicknames for?" Right he did have a point but in my case, it wouldn't feel like anything special.

"Maybe you will be satisfied with that because no one really calls you by name besides me, but my situation is different. I have so many friends that address me by my name." I pointed it out to him.

"How about you just call me by name, and I will call you..." I anticipated his choice with starry eyes only to hear this outrageous suggestion.

"Leech." I clenched my fists ready to punch someone.

"You do have a lot of nerve to not treat this conversation seriously I see," I said thru clenched teeth.

"It was a joke." Nothing in his voice indicated it to be the case for sure.

"I decided you be my Dumpling." I let him know upon further consideration.

"Why Dumpling?" I just smiled and gave him the exact reason.

"Dumplings are supposed to be soft, and every time I see your angry face, I just want to squeeze those soft cheeks of yours." Which I proceeded to do right then and there.

"Just sit down, the teacher is here now." I looked behind me to spot Mr. Nomura looking in our direction, his eyes filled with interest. Naturally, I decided to inform him of the progress, caught Kisaki's hand in mine, and showed it off to our teacher, who smiled in return, giving me thumbs up.

I hurried back to my seat but whispered to my current boyfriend.

"This topic is not over yet, so you better make up your mind, and soon." He seemed to heard it but didn't respond.