Party Date~

I was hanging with my boyfriend inside my room, because he purposefully refused to leave my side since yesterday afternoon, yes he was sleeping over again. So I found myself hugging him while reading the book of my choice until Kazutora unexpectedly waltzed inside, it was nothing new, except for the part where he was carrying a whole ass cake in his hands.

"When did you even have the time to buy this?" It was barely half past ten and bakeries normally opened around eleven or twelve.

"Oh I asked Yuzuha for recommendations, and there was this one shop opened at ten... so I went there to get it." Brother noted as Keisuke decided to slip away from my grip to go have a look.

"So are you planning to give it to Keisuke or you're just showing it off?" I mean it was strange that rather than calling us downstairs for a piece of cake, he took the trouble of carrying it all the way here.

"I bought it for you both." He admitted, making me title my head in confusion.

"And the occasion is?" I dared to ask only to receive a mischievous grin back.

"It's neatly written on top of the cake, come take a look." I wasn't too sure why I felt like I was suddenly being scammed however, I didn't feel like moving from my comfortable warm spot until I heard Keisuke struggling to try to read the words. There was only possible conclusion I could make from this, whatever was written on top of the cake was done so in English.

"Let me have a look." I sighed and stood up, exclusively to have the pleasure to witness this abomination.

"Congratulations on doing the Devil's Tango." I read it correctly despite the obvious spelling mistake present in the first word. After pointing out the misspelling I glanced in Keisuke's direction, wondering if he knew what was going on. Yet he seemed as lost in the matter as I did. Not knowing when and where Kazutora got this strange idea from, I decided to correct his assumption right off the bat.

"This never happened, looks like you bought this cake for nothing." I pointed out.

"But what about all the strange noises that took place yesterday evening? I heard it all. You won't fool me." He seemed adamant about not changing his mind, but I was quick on refuting him.

"Yea... the system decided to bully me, nothing new here." After a while, my brother seemed to accept this answer, but at the same time looked quite disappointed.

"What were you even expecting?" I asked dumbfounded, why would he be more excited at the idea than the two people involved. It took some time to make him reveal the reason behind it tho.

"I thought it would be interesting to listen to Keisuke's experience." I just facepalmed.

"Go take a walk outside preferably on some green grass."

"Michi there is no green grass outside, it's winter." He innocently pointed out, but before I could clarify what I meant he decided to change the topic, which maybe was for the best.

"Keep the cake... also Yuzuha wanted to ask you two if you wanted to join us for a group date."

"Group date?" I asked intrigued at the idea.

"Who else is coming?" Since it sounded like there would be more people than just the four of us, based on the phrasing.

"Chifuyu with Senju, Takemichi with Hinata, and Draken with Emma." We had basically a whole party tagging along.

"And what's the activity you were hoping for?" Kazutora just smiled while quickly explaining.

"Senju was pushing for the idea of Laser Tag, which I myself approve of." That sounded fun, I quickly glanced at Keisuke wondering if he was up for it, but he seemed even more pumped than I did.