Red Light District~

When I woke up there was a message from Ran waiting for me which was delivered last evening when I was already resting in bed. He was asking to postpone our family outing so to say, all the way to Saturday. Arguing that it was better to spend the whole weekend together away from the city at a ski resort to strengthen our family bonds.

I loved the random idea, Ran even informed me he already had a booking ready for one night. Apparently, his friend was supposed to take his girlfriend there, but they broke up and his buddy couldn't cancel the reservation.

Additionally, I was informed that something came up in Ran's schedule and he couldn't meet us today. I was ready to give him a call, but then stopped reminding myself how much he loved his beauty sleep.

My mind spaced out, already planning how much money would be needed for this trip, like food for example, or whatever I should prepare additional food for the trip there, maybe soup?

I was so distracted by the sudden news that I managed to come late to school, so the gates were already barred and there was a PE teacher on duty punishing anyone that dared to arrive late.

"What's is even the point of this?" Why did they think it was wise to take away time from kids that could be used for learning? To what, show their authority as adults? I backed away, thinking it would be much wiser to scale the brick wall from somewhere I wouldn't be seen. I was about to throw my bag but saw the twins approaching me.

"It unusual to see you coming late to school."

"Yeah, I just spaced out today, and before I knew it was later than usual... are you two gonna join me or you rather run a few rounds around the school?" I questioned, who knew maybe physical activity would be preferred in their case.

"No, whatever you seem to be doing seems more fun," Smiley admitted like he was waiting to witness my failure.

"I see, then Souya let me help you out." I threw my bag over, no problem, and then approached Angry, who didn't seem to know what to do with himself.

"You want me to lift you up, by giving you a boost or by letting you sit on my shoulders?"

"Shoulders!" Nahoya made the decision for his twin so I bend down.

"Come on then." I encouraged the blue-haired male.

"Um... can you really support my weight?" Souya questioned, probably worried that he would hurt me.

"Don't worry about it." I quickly glanced at my stats.

Intelligence: 89

Luck: 87

Endurance: 85

Agility: 85

Strength: 87

I couldn't see myself failing with this amount of strength in my muscles. I picked him up with no problem, but it seemed like poor Souya had a hard time finding his balance, so I helped him out by holding his hand.

"All good?" I asked as he voiced his agreement.

"Do you think you can grab onto the top and pull yourself up?" I asked as he whispered.

"I will try." I wasn't so sure why he sounded so uncertain, because he was indeed capable.

"Want to push you up next?" Smiley asked once his twin climbed over.

"Nah." I was about to show him my incredible strength but a mission popped up.

'Would you rather go thru the front gate and get caught by the teacher or help three other students scale the brick wall?' Was the system for real?