Trouble~

After receiving Kisaki's phone number, the first thing I did after returning from the Toman meeting was giving him a call. Why? The answer was simple I wanted to make sure, this was not in fact a deliberate prank that would cause me to message an old sleazy man instead, this being his method of getting back at me. He was aware of my texting preferences, so there was a chance he believed I wouldn't outright grand him a call instead.

Or was this his possible attempt at luring me out to some desolate location in the middle of nowhere, to get rid of me once and for all, because he realized I was the biggest obstacle that was preventing him from achieving his goals?

With sweaty palms, I held my pink flip-phone and hit the call button, but immediately I could tell who I was dealing with, just by hearing a single sentence.

"Michi, right?" He asked as I responded with a cracked voice.

"Yes." Did it occur because of my anxiety?

"Let's meet in front of the Pun-Pun Coffee Shop at eleven o'clock tomorrow. I will send over the address." A cafe? Sounded more like a dating destination more than anything.

"Sure..." Was my response, nothing much was said after, he just wished me goodnight acting out of character, and giving me shivers down my spine. He had to be planning something. Right?

Certainly, it wasn't only my imagination, was this his next step to getting closer to Mikey by using me?

It was undoubtedly wise to prepare as many precautions as I could, so I typed in the address I was given in my GPS system. And after some research not only did I find out the spot was in the middle of a bustling city, but this specific area was really popular with young couples nowadays.

"Could it be a date?... Nah, remember Michi how many times has he turned me down." Besides even if this was the case, the circumstances were still highly suspicious. There must have been a catch there somewhere if he tried to get together with me after I became a big shot in Toman.

The next day I was pondering about which outfit would be the most appropriate for this occasion. Do I dress for an actual date or wear a gate-up that is easy to fight in? Upon debating it for a while, I threw my hands up in the air and plopped back on my bed.

"Screw this, who cares... I'm not going." I sighed unable to make a proper decision, and that's when Venus came to my aid.

'Would you rather meet up with Tetta Kisaki per your arrangement while dressed up prettily or go out your way to ask Shuji Hanma on a date instead?' My fate was suddenly sealed in place, it was time to find out what the guy in glasses wanted from me.

"I could always use this time to annoy him, and the outfit choice could be used as an excuse that I'm trying to seduce him once more." I was pumped at the idea and quickly looked into my closet. I pulled out a yellow skirt, matched it with white tights and a sweater, and put on a brown coat on top. I grabbed a small cute purse to match the outfit and walked downstairs to add some boots to the look, only to be caught by Kazutora beside the entrance.

"Michi, where are you going, dressed up like that?" He questioned as I decided to answer him honestly.

"Well yesterday I got Kisaki's phone number so he arranged a meeting between us two, and then a mission came out that set my mind in stone to perform the task, even if I'm reluctant to do so." He tilted his head to the side, making his earing jingle.

"Couldn't you have taken the second mission? From what I remember there are always two options to choose from." Yes, but the second one wasn't that great either.

"The other alternative was asking Hanma out on a date, so no thank you." Kazutora seemed to abruptly understand my decision.

"So sometimes it's like choosing between two lesser evils... gotcha. I don't really want you to end up with Hanma either." Thankfully we were of the same mindset in that regard.