Rindou's Party~

On Thursday, when I was sitting in school I witnessed Kisaki being more pleased with himself than usual. Yes, sometimes I could notice when he was cooking something up some schemes in his tiny head. So to get his mind off his evil plans I decided to agitate him a little, but nothing seemed to have worked.

Instead, I tried to get to the bottom of this and outright asked him about the cause of his sudden spur of happiness. He was pleasantly surprised I was paying enough attention to him to notice his change of emotions, but he refused to elaborate, I wanted to complain, but it's not like that would grant me any good results so I stopped talking with him.

Instead at lunch, the twins decided to change our usual eating routine, they wanted to chill on the rooftops so they came to my classroom to inform me about it. And for the first time, Nahoya must have paid attention to my classmates, because he finally noticed Kisaki's presence and once we were digging into our meals he decided to ask me about it.

"You know that guy with the glasses that happen to sit beside you?"

"Tetta Kisaki?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"Yep, I've been annoying him for some time now," I confirmed.

"Wait you are messing with that guy?" I just flipped my hair.

"What can I say, no one can resist my charm."

"Correction... no delinquent can resist your charm." I never thought Senju would betray me so.

"I mean it's true, but you don't have to say it out loud." I crossed my arms.

"I'm not too sure about that statement, I don't see you anything else than an annoying bug." I stared at Nahoya who had this annoying smirk on his face.

"I don't know buddy, you are treating me like a friend... so why are you lying?" He just clicked his tongue, did he like to fight with me so much, was that activity truly this entertaining for him?

"But Michi, I'm a little bit worried for your safety, that guy feels like bad news." Souya voiced his opinion on this matter.

"Don't worry Souya, he can do nothing against me."

"We should be the one being on our guard since that guy is going to join Toman today." Smiley pointed out as I stopped midway through putting the chopsticks into my mouth.

"Wait what?" I asked, it was already time? No, I still haven't made any inspections on Keisuke if he was carrying the health potion as I instructed him to, what if this fool decides to push me away as well?

"Apparently Mikey wants him to be the third division captain."

"Will Ryohei even listen to him?" Like how did he even accept it in the manga was my question. Later we dwelled on other topics like preparations for the school festival and whatnot. I already planned the sick look of the delinquent maid, yes I was gonna add some bandages, an eyepatch, and a bat. Wait what if Kazutora would show up with Keisuke and Hanma at the culture festival, at the same time as Mikey and his friends, wouldn't that create chaos?

After school, we were having our usual band practice, so I turned to Emma while asking, not trying to make it sound like I was making any accusations.

"So let's say at the school festival, my brother may come with his own gang buddies that are in a gang that are on bad terms with Toman... Mikey wouldn't start a fight right there right?" I hoped Draken would be there to be the big person and have the situation under control. Because I couldn't put my trust in Kazutora if he was by himself maybe, but if the giraffe tagged along he may try to rile up drama to watch some kind of sick show.