It Takes Two To Tango~

Today was the day I would finish the last piece of the Michi merch line, the past week I was collecting the items I needed, either by myself or thru mom

Today was the day I would finish the last piece of the Michi merch line, the past week I was collecting the items I needed, either by myself or thru mom. So now when I cut up all the fabric pieces all I needed to do was sew them together and fill them up with fluff.

"Shit I stabbed myself with the nail again." I was getting frustrated by this whole project, therefore I decided to walk away, take a break and ponder about who would be worthy to receive something I made with my own two hands.

"Which guy... wait who said I needed to give it to one of the guys, let's give it to the person that proclaimed themself to be my best friend." I whipped out my phone and decided to send a couple of pictures of the incoming progress, and once they were delivered I attached a message saying.

"Would you like to receive it once I'm finished sewing it?" I didn't think the response would be immediate. A call came thru, like five minutes later.

"What is that... a Michi plush?" Senju asked all excited as I confirmed it.

"Yep, made by yours truly."

"Do you plan to make only one?" I was already coming up with reasons why I would never try making another one.

"I mean besides all the build-up frustration it's quite fun since I'm developing new skills. But considering how little time I have to spare, I probably won't be making another one... unless someone actually pays me for my time." She was even more pleased than before.

"So you mean it's going to be one of a kind? Great, you inspired me to make my own, so we can treat them as exchange gifts." That was a marvelous idea.

"Sure if you proceed I can let you borrow my sewing machine. Maybe can even give you some advice once you get down with the process." Her excitement inspired me to keep going, and within the next half an hour the project was complete. Considering I already gave out the merch to more than 3 people, the points flowed in.

"Let's see those stats."

Intelligence: 60

Luck: 58

Endurance: 58

Agility: 57

Strength: 58

"This is great, I may be able to make it to the 70 mark before Bloody Halloween in this kind of speed. Considering I may also gain 5 points during the fight, simply for not getting exposed by anyone." It felt great to have this assurance. Sure I probably wouldn't be able to defeat someone like Hanma, but I could sweep the floor with the small flies.

Once I ate I decided it would be in my best interest to give Mitsuya a visit. If I wanted to have those clothes made for Izana and Kakucho I had to act fast. I gave him a call in advance, and he did mention he was looking after his two little sisters.

"But I'm pretty sure they will be happy with seeing you." Once my name was mentioned I heard my name being chanted.

Once I arrived and walked thru the door I heard my name being shouted once more.