Salsa Class~

It was Sunday, so I concluded it was the best time to go around the street of Tokyo to see all the hidden gem locations scattered around the city. I was feeling like a tourist in an alienated city, for once I thought I could have a nice relaxing experience, just living in the moment while seeing what the city has to offer in forms of entertainment.

Everything seemed perfect until I came across this lady that was handing out fliers. I wasn't sure why she target locked me as her prey, but even if I moved out the way she ran after me.

Was she receiving some calling from god to disturb my peace? I wasn't too sure. She seemed so adamant I had to take the stupid paper off her hands and said.

"Thank you." thru my teeth. I looked down, and it informed me of a free salsa dance class that was taking place today precisely in like one hour. Salsa sounded fun, but there would probably be requirements to already have a partner when you arrive there since men weren't probably as interested in such activities as women were, so most likely all the girls dragged their boyfriends along.

When I came to a final conclusion and was about to throw the flyer away a mission stopped me from performing the task.

'Would you rather join the salsa classes or find ballet classes instead?' So either it was allowing myself to join something for free or pay once for a ballet class? Of course, I went with the free option. But first I decided to drink something in a cafe before making my way to the dancing studio after I asked GPS for its location. Thankfully it wasn't too far away from the place I was originally at.

"Let's see." I walked in, and upon entering someone took the flyer from my hands and guided me to the practice room. I put my items to the side like any other newcomers. And just waited around for the classes to begin. Soon the teacher walked in.

"Does everyone have a pair, if not raise your hand!" I sighed in relief since I didn't need to shout to inform anybody of my lack of a partner to dance with. Suddenly the female instructor came over, it looked like she wanted to yell at the guy to come over, but I could tell she refrained herself and instead dragged me to his side. That's when I noticed him.

South Terano in flesh, what was this guy even doing here? I just looked at him in amazement like I was taking a peek at a mountain. Should I be giving him an introduction or what, obliviously he must have come here to learn not to stir fights right?

"Nice to meet you I'm Michi, your dancing partner for today I guess." I outstretched my hand, not being sure if he would return the gesture.

"Call me South." was his short introduction and we left it at that. Soon we were shown the beginning moves we were supposed to perform. Why did I struggle so much? I wasn't too sure myself, was someone oozing their macho vibes? Every time I stumbled this big guy managed to catch me in time, but the more time went on, the more his patience ran thin.

"Do you have noddles for legs or something?" He dared to ask.

"Can't you keep your balance for at least 10 minutes straight?" I wasn't too sure what caused me to tell him off, but I soon blurted out.

"Then maybe you should stop keeping radiating this sexy energy? How can I possibly keep my balance in such difficult circumstances?" He stopped dancing and just full-out laughed.

"What's so funny huh?" Once he stopped he quickly returned to the dancing posture, and guided my body into the moves we were supposed to learn.

"Just suffer then, it's not like I switch it off." The look he gave me sent a shiver down my spine.

"Rather than flirting you should keep your attention on the dance moves." So he said, but he pulled me closer, making my face smush with his chest.

"You have a lot of nerve telling me this and then performing this." I tried to pull myself away, but he just laughed.