Chaos Incarnate~

Chifuyu using his authority as the second-in-command acted quickly, by appointing someone to take me to a high-end store to purchase some acceptable clothes for the Toman Admin meeting, because apparently walking in wearing a school uniform seemed like a big fat no-no.

Sadly the subordinate that was sent out with me knew nothing about teenage fashion and instead was eyeing all the skimpy dresses he could find.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind, do I look like a hoe to you that is trying to seduce some rich criminals at the age of thirteen? Unbelievable step aside, I will ask the shop assistant to pick out something for me instead." So I turned to the woman in question and made my demands as brief as possible, leaving the shell-shocked adult behind.

"I have no clothes to wear for a fancy occasion that will take place in roughly half an hour, can you please pick out something simple, cute yet elegant but easy to move in, thank you." After asking about the budget she looked like a woman on a mission, with her expertise she managed to find a perfect outfit, even picking out the right sizes from the get-go.

She chose something simple with monochromatic colors, just a white blouse, black pants, and a black blazer on top.

"Accessories?" She asked briefly as I nodded, wanting something on top of my head. She came running with a purse and white bow that she clipped on the back of my hair.

"Greatest service." Then I turned to Takemichi's subordinate.

"Once you pay for everything we shall run back." it felt quite exciting to be the one giving out orders to some middle-old guy.

When we reached the entrance, I got to hear something intriguing. Using mere signals I made the guy head inside as I was eavesdropping on someone's phone conversation.

"Yes boss, Takemichi is trying to bring his niece to the meeting... no sir this is the first time any of us have met her...Her name? Michi... yes I will call the guys and let them know to allow her entrance." Once the call ended I scurried quickly inside, but when we were waiting for the elevator and saw the dude heading back I acted like normal.

I barely managed to put my school uniform on the table, before I was dragged along by Chifuyu and then packed inside a black car.

"I have good news guys, looks like we won't need to rack our brains or perform some espionage acrobatics for me to get inside."

"How come?" Chifuyu asked as I was quick to update him on what I heard.

"Crazy, I been here for less than 2 hours and already spotted a mole that directly reports to Kisaki."

"I see, but isn't a kid like you even feeling an ounce of fear? After all, you soon will enter a den filled with criminals."

"Please Chifuyu, I believe the ones that should tremble in fear should be them... after all I make miracles happen whenever I go." Causing Takemichi to grab my hands while pleading with me.

"Please Michi, behave..." It looked like he was worried I would either enact or say something incredibly stupid.

"Sorry I'm a slave to the system, and its mission is to bring chaos into this world of mortals," I spoke in the most ominous voice, which only scared him further.

"We're all gonna die!" Talk about being melodramatic.

"I told you I will protect you, you're my other half after all." I sent him a finger heart.

"But I thought the only one for you was Hinata..." Chifuyu spoke up, but by his expression, I could tell she was already deceased.

"No no, what she means by other half is that we are both captains of the 6th division."