Chu Chu~

It was already 26th September, why was time going by so fast? I still needed to join Valhalla which I would probably finalize on Wednesday after my initial training with Wakasa, but today I had to use my free time for studying with Kisaki. At this point did I even have free time?

I didn't try to converse with this guy during breaks, I still wasn't over the things he said before, but I probably would drop treating him coldly because annoying him instead seemed to be my life mission. If Tetta was spending more time theorizing what I would try next, it meant he would have less time to scheme for his future criminal syndicate goal.

During lunchtime I went over to the twins' class once more, it seemed like Nahoya was content with me coming over so often, the one condition being, telling some good jokes from time to time. Souya was usually being quite passive waiting for me to ignite some conversation, but this time he took the initiative.

"Michi, when is your birthday? I recall I never asked this before." Yes he didn't and I never shared, I was about to convey this information confidently but stopped myself in my tracks, causing Nahoya to question me.

"Don't tell me you forgot your birthday." I just glared at him, shoved some food into my mouth, and checked my details in the system. Celebrating birthdays was the least of my concerns and I wasn't too sure whether the system changed this fact about me or kept it the same so I had to double-check. But upon seeing the date my eyes widened in shock.

"February... February the 14th." I couldn't believe it.

"Wait on Valentine's Day? Draken will sure tease you for it." Smiley was once more laughing at my misfortune as Angry decided to tell his twin off.

"But that would make you an Aquarius." Souya pointed out softly wanting the conversation to keep going. Wait didn't it mean I was the same zodiac sign as Kisaki?

"Bro, are you already checking your compatibility?" Nahoya was out to get everyone on at this table it seemed.

"But then again, every time Michi gives you chocolate you know if you don't have a present you screwed up." I turned to this menace.

"Are you implying that someone so sweet as Souya would forget my birthday?" Souya just looked away most presumably because I managed to squeeze a compliment into the question, but before Nahoya could defend himself I whipped out a tissue while saying.

"That's why they say all men are the same." Before I knew what was happening I was put in a headlock, by this peachy guy.

"Senju help me out, I'm being attacked!" Some kind of fight ensued and Souya had to calm everyone down.

Once school was over Tetta wanted to rush home, to get the project started.

"How about we eat some food first?" He seemed hesitant so my go-to way to convince him was.

"I need food in my system for my brain to properly function, or do you perhaps miss my cooking so much this is your way of asking me to go buy some groceries and prepare some food by yours truly?" I won, just by being annoying.

"Let's go then." My response to that was.

"Wise choice my dude." He seemed taken aback.

"How come you are still treating me the same way?" I guess he must have found it confusing that I still acted so lax around him.

"Well even if I feel this unrequited love for you, this irritating urge to annoy is bigger than any heartache. Also, no one said there is only one kind of love in this world." This time Kisaki didn't feel like eating ramen so we settled for some kind of street food that we took to his house.