Twin Devils~

On Sunday I was willing to stay inside to finish my art pieces, but I knew I would probably receive more missions by touching some grass outside. I put on the sunflower patterned dress, which mom bought for me last week, took a small bag that could fit my fully charged phone, some money, and one manga book that Ryohei let me borrow, if all came to it and I would not receive any missions, I could at least read something in the middle of the park on this sunny day. I walked to the hallway and found a pair of cute sandals I haven't seen before. It must have been mine since mom surprisingly had a smaller shoe size even if we were the same height.

I walked out and was strolling around the Shibuya streets trying to trigger the missions. At this turtle speed, I wouldn't be able to accomplish anything, I knew full well I needed to hoard up the stats more. But it was a relief to know that no matter which small alley I ended up on, I still had a personal build in GPS system that no one else could see. Those Japanese street names were just confusing.

I think I was already strolling around for half an hour, craving some snacks I walked into the convince store and grabbed some Matcha Kit Kats, but as convenient this store trip got I received a mission.

'Would you rather ask Nahoya and Souya Kawata for their numbers, or give them a compliment and offer them something to buy?' This seemed tricky because both options could end up with me giving off I'm interested in you guys' vibes. I also didn't know what kind of trick I would use to ask for their numbers, with Ryohei it seemed easy this not so much.

"Let's check the rewards." yes if the rewards were decent I could choose them based on them instead.

"Hmmm... For the first mission, I would receive Agility points but Intelligence for the second one." I mumbled to myself but decided to stick with the second option, not only because I really wanted to mess with them a little, but the exam period was coming up and I really needed my Intelligence to not fall behind ever again. I clicked mentally on the second option and gathered all the courage I could and went for it.

"Excuse me you two." They turned back in perfect sync, they gave me this strange impression that they were annoyed for some reason, or was it just their faces I couldn't tell.

"Just wanted to say, that your guy's hair is super cute!" Yes, way to go Michi screaming the most embarrassing of things once again.

"What?" Nahoya said, his usual grin fading for the moment. I covered my face with my elegant hat.

"They remind me of cotton candy!" Yes, I said it, and would stand by it. However, why did my face feel so hot? Suddenly I could feel my hat being lifted up, and I saw Nahoya staring at me, only for him to start laughing a few seconds later.

"Why say it when you're the one that gets embarrassed?" How could I recover from this? I got an idea, suddenly my body moved to an attack on titans style salute as I proudly said.

"I like making other people smile! All hail all of the beautiful smiles in the world." It was whatever at this point, I didn't care if they found me weird. I glanced at Souya next and he was just as red as I probably was, hiding his face behind his palms, just leaving enough room for his eyes to peek thru.

"Your hair is cute too!" I heard him yelling right back at me.

"So what made you compliment us?" Nahoya asked as if he didn't hear what his twin just said.

"Well, I couldn't take my eyes off this fluff..." to be honest I had the urge to feel it with my fingertips, I think he must have caught me staring because soon after I heard him say.

"No you may not touch it." what a bummer, to not be able to touch this cute peach-colored hair, but it gave me a perfect opportunity to strike.

"Then at least let me buy something to compensate for your time." Nahoya didn't seem too keen on the idea, maybe he thought I would enthrall him into some sort of trap where the compensation for their goods would be touching this puff puff hair. I could see he wouldn't budge but there was a weaker victim for me to latch on to. I carefully held Souya's hand while saying.