The Wingman was Born~

On Tuesday I was strolling around the city right after school ended, I was wondering where I could purchase decent art supplies, maybe I wanted to dip my toes into making a manga

On Tuesday I was strolling around the city right after school ended, I was wondering where I could purchase decent art supplies, maybe I wanted to dip my toes into making a manga. Now when I was in Japan many story ideas haven't materialized maybe it was a good idea to jump on the bandwagon. However soon a conversation diverted me from my goal of coming here and brought my attention to it.

"You will soon find a very important person that will change your life for the better." Was someone having a fortune-telling session in the middle of a street in some shady alleyway? Interesting. I took a peek and found a woman draped in some cloak as if she was some random character in a fantasy manga. Looking closer the person that she was talking to looked familiar, I squinted my eyes in hopes it would make me remember better. Wait, wasn't that Emma Sano? I still wasn't sure but I kept on eavesdropping.

"How long will it take to meet that person?" I heard her ask, the old madam.

"10." was her response.

"10 years, 10 days?" I decided to walk in closer because I was kind of intrigued to know, who would be changing her life for the better.

"9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1..." I heard her counting and once she finished she lifted up her arm.

"0... this fool will bring you closer to the love of your life." I blinked in confusion as her finger was directly pointing at me, Emma followed her gaze to where she was pointing and our eyes met.

"Her?" Emma asked all confused, wait was that old woman running away now?

"Wait!" I wanted to ask what this was about, but she dashed away so fast I knew there was no way I would catch up with her with my stamina. Emma totally oblivious the woman was running away, started to inspect me like I was some fine goods for the taking.

'Notice: Important Mission.' I clicked on the button mentally, as it was written all in red.

'Would you rather help Emma Sano confess her love to Ken Ryuguji or have Ken Ryuguji confess his love to Emma Sano?' How was this fair? How was I supposed to finish this stupid mission in one day, especially when I didn't know Draken at this point in time? I clicked on the mission to see if there was any more information. I realized how the rewards were higher than usual, it being 3 random stats upon completion as well as one health potion. Then I realized that I didn't have to complete it today, although there was a set time limit, I still had a month to figure it out. Knowing that took some pressure off my shoulders.

"So who are you?" Emma finally asked.

"Name's Michi... so what was all that about?" She nodded her head upon hearing my name.

"I was getting some fortune-telling done," she responded.

"I heard something about finding a person that will change your life for the better do you believe that?" I wasn't sure whether that madam was a scam or could actually see thru me because most likely I could prevent some disasters from happening upon being here right?